Online video: Online video is an extremely powerful and effective marketing tool for any business. It’s one of the best methods to help people get a real feel for you, and what your company’s products and services offer. Additionally, incorporating video content into websites, blogs and social networking activities enhances online marketing campaigns. As Hall and Hall continues to expand into new marketing areas; we are making every effort to provide excellent online video. We hope the experience of viewing videos will help our clients learn more about a particular ranch we are offering in an informative, professional, subtle, and compelling manner.
Audience Appeal: We all know reading information and presentational materials can become dull and unexciting. Research is proving that a combination of a visual aid, like online video, in concert with a bullet point text layout is a more effective method of assimilating information. Presentational video can be used to enhance the consumer’s experience, educate them about the product and entertain them at the same time. A video sets an emotional trigger that plain text cannot do.
For Sellers: Video of a ranch provides additional website exposure, enhanced website optimization, social media applications, increases the amount of prospective buyers spend on our website and there is no shelf-life with online video like print advertising. Interesting to note, the average amount of time spent our users spend on Hall and Hall’s website is a whopping 7:43 minutes! Additionally nearly 50% of our website traffic is returning visitors.
For Buyers: The primary idea behind producing online video that showcases and tells the story of ranches we have for sale is to further educate prospective buyers in a compelling way. Video is not meant to replace a “boots on the ground” tour of a property, however, we feel it is helpful for a buyer’s overall diligence and decision making process.
- 60% of all web traffic comes from online videos. A video in Google’s index is 53 times more likely to appear on the first page search results!
- Forbes Insight found that 59% of senior executives prefer to watch video instead of reading text, if both are available on the same page. 80% of executives are watching more online video today than they were a year ago. (Forbes Insight, December 2010)
- Affluent consumers prefer video and search to other digital advertising formats, as 41% of affluent online shoppers reported to eMarketer that they took an action after seeing one of these two ad formats. (eMarketer, August 2011)
- Online video is the fastest growing ad format in 2012 with nearly 55% growth. (eMarketer, January 2012)
- Online video now accounts for 50% of all mobile traffic and up to 69% of traffic on certain networks. (Bytemobile Mobile Analytics Report, 2012)
- Blog posts incorporating video attract 3 times as many inbound links as blog posts without video. (SEOmoz, October 2009)
- In a keynote address at CES, YouTube’s Vice President of Global Content Robert Kyncl said that video would soon be 90% of Internet traffic.(Forbes, 2012)
- According to Internet Retailer, 52% of consumers say that watching product videos makes them more confident in their online purchase decisions. When a video is information-intensive, 66% of consumers will watch the video two or more times. (Internet Retailer, 2012)
- According to Website Magazine, video is a driver of consumer confidence. Consumers are willing to watch videos 60% of the time they are found. (Website Magazine, 2012)
- 28% of smartphone owners will watch videos on their phones in an average month (Experian 2012 Digital Marketer: Benchmark and Trend Report)
River Ranch at Round Mountain
Wilder on the Taylor
Should you have any video questions please feel free to shoot me an email or call 303-229-9932.
Real Estate Partner