Hall and Hall’s Southeastern Affiliate, Elliott Davenport, recently brokered the sale of Blue Springs Plantation. The historic 7,235 acre property near Albany, GA had not changed hands in 50+ years and includes some of the most productive wild quail hunting ground in all of South Georgia.
Surrounded by neighbors that include Nonami, Pineland and Wildfair Plantations, Blue Springs is trophy recreational land that provides excellent whitetail deer and turkey hunting, in addition to its quail opportunities. The plantation has miles of frontage on the Flint River – an ecologically important and spectacular free flowing river.
The main house is a quintessential southern plantation home that was first built in the early 1930s by William C. Potter, following a design by Hentz, Adler & Shutze of Atlanta, Georgia. Edward Vason Jones was commissioned to design a wing for the gun room, wine cellar and library in 1957.
For more information on the sale, contact Elliott Davenport at 423-364-2092.