The 4,800± acre Parker Farm & Ranch located on the rolling plains of eastern Colorado, offers a buyer the opportunity to purchase land to add to an existing operation or to secure a startup farm/ranch that works for their needs. The ranch has sufficient water and fencing. The area boasts a number of quality farmers and ranchers, which gives the investment buyer confidence in securing a trustworthy operator.Save Property Download Brochure
Acreage (Deeded & Leased)
Deeded Acres: 5,120±
Total Acres: 5,120±
* All acreages are approximations.
Summary of Terms:
- A 4% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid price(s) to determine the total contract price(s).
- A 10% earnest money deposit of the total contract price will be due immediately from all successful bidders.
- The property is being sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" and without any contingencies including financing.
- 50% of the Seller's Mineral Interest will convey.
- Closing will be set 45 days from the auction date or as soon thereafter as closing documents are available
Other PropertiesMore Like This
“When it was time to invest in a ranch for our family, we knew we needed to work with Hall and Hall. The expertise is unsurpassed.”
A sprawling Montana ranch…on the market for $12 million was the reader favorite in the WSJ’s annual House of the Year contest.
In 1988, Joel Leadbetter became a partner at Hall and Hall where he has been instrumental in completing complicated, high-profile deals such as the recent sale of Texas’ historic 512,000-acre Waggoner Ranch.
Oil tycoon T. Boone Pickens put his Texas panhandle property on the market and it’s listed for a massive $250 million.
“The professionalism, preparation, and overall positive demeanor exhibited… were truly impressive… I have never before worked with a more dedicated, knowledgeable, and level-headed sales professional.”
America’s Best Brokerages