The Yiotta Ranch (short for “Why I Ought To”) is the perfect combination of wildlife, improvements, and Southern Texas charm, and is sure to find favor in almost anyone’s eyes. Located just over one hour from Austin, TX, this 943± acre high-fenced game ranch offers an opportunity for both investment and recreation. The ranch is beautifully situated, with meadows strategically placed among the trees, and an extensive road system to provide access to all areas of the ranch. The ranch also features some of the “Lost Pines” that are primarily found in the Bastrop and Lee county areas of Texas. There are two significant lakes on the property, with the lake near the main house offering the opportunity to relax on the porch and watch for wildlife, and the other lake featuring excellent fishing and duck hunting, as well as a serene photographic setting. The whitetail population on the ranch has been strictly managed for years and is a top producer for trophy-quality bucks for the deer hunting enthusiast, and there are also several species of exotics roaming the ranch. Visitors will be delighted by the safari-infused experience as they traverse the property and encounter the abundant exotic wildlife from around the globe, offering many opportunities for avid photographers and hunters alike. The main home contains over 7,800 square feet of living area and is designed in a comfortable lodge style, with five bedrooms, five bathrooms, two half-baths, as well as two large living areas, and a beautiful full-scale kitchen ready to host large gatherings of friends and family. Other notable features of the house include a convenient and first-class outfitters room, a unique and grand rifle safe, a media and play room, along with an outdoor living space amid a pool and BBQ area. Just down the road from the main house is a helicopter landing pad, as well as a large barn complete with facilities, a 5,000± sq. ft. equipment barn, a first-class game-processing facility, galley doors, packaging and prep equipment, and dual-access cold storage and separate freezer. Other amenities on the ranch include a long-distance shooting range, tower blinds, photographic blinds, feeders (protein and corn), high-fenced food plot fields, and piped water throughout the property. The Yiotta Ranch is a turnkey hunting and recreational ranch with all the necessary amenities and improvements to be owned and operated with ease. There is not a more attractive or complete package than Yiotta Ranch.
* Some of the outstanding photography herein was provided by Clover Carroll. (Contact information is available upon request.)
Hall and Hall is acting as a Listing Broker and will gladly cooperate with any Broker acting as a Buyer's Agent only.
- 943.133± acres in Bastrop and Lee counties
- Convenient location between Austin and Houston
- 7,853± sq. ft. lodge-style residence with pool
- Wildlife ranch, impressively managed exotic and whitetail deer operations
- Two lakes, multiple other ponds or tanks
- 45± acres of improved hayfields
- Three irrigated food plots
- Rolling sandy hills, mostly heavily wooded with grassed senderos
- Perimeter game fencing and cross fencing
- Extensive irrigation development and water distribution
- Complete feed infrastructure and equipment in place
- 700-yard rifle range, pistol range, bow stations, 22lr range
- Modern and functional shop, processing area, packaging kitchen, office, and cold storage areas
- Exceptionally private
NOTICE: Offering is subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice, and approval of purchase by owner. Information regarding land classifications, acreages, carrying capacities, potential profits, etc., are intended only as general guidelines and have been provided by sources deemed reliable, but whose accuracy we cannot guarantee. Prospective buyers should verify all information to their satisfaction. Prospective buyers should also be aware that the photographs in this brochure may have been digitally enhanced.