Hall and Hall, a full-service rural real estate company providing Brokerage, Auction, Finance, Appraisals, and Management services across the U.S. We have an opening for a Real Estate Administrative Support/Transaction Specialist. In general, the support member will be an integral part of the team and help improve the Wyoming office’s efficiency and productivity, as well as supporting other offices as necessary.
If you would enjoy the chance to work with leaders who are passionate about their clients and working with a collaborative, cohesive, and dynamic, growth-oriented team, this could be a great career opportunity for you. This opportunity is for a full-time position in our Buffalo/Sheridan office.
The important work you will do:
- Support Brokers by tracking and updating client information
- Proactively manage calendars, time-lines, and deals
- Create, coordinate, produce, and track listings
- Help coordinate and support contract due diligence
- Research and help identify creative solutions to client and broker needs
The essential skills you need:
- At least three years of experience in a Transaction/administrative support role
- Track record of efficiency and finding ways to improve systems
- An outgoing, flexible, and problem-solving mindset
- High sense of urgency; ability to switch gears to meet competing deadlines
- Track record of working in a self-directed environment
- Experience working to support sales-oriented leaders
- Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills
- Ability to manage multiple software systems
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook Word, Excel and experience with Adobe, Dropbox, SharePoint, and Salesforce.
What you can expect
- Fantastic pay and comprehensive benefits tied to team results
- The opportunity to learn and be a part of a stable, growing niche business
- Loyal and very tenured teammates passionate about their work
This position is Monday through Friday, 8:00 – 5:00 on-site location.
Please send resume and references to Treva Peterson at [email protected]