More Acreage Brokered Than Any Firm in the World
Living on a ranch that’s been in his family for 130 years, Mark is a broker who knows and understands ranching.
Land is Mark’s passion. He understands pricing, potential, and principles of integrity, fairness, and hard work– principles that have been woven into the fabric of Hall and Hall since 1946.
Hall and Hall sets the standard for premium land marketing, with a world-class “engine” that:
- Invests over $2.6 million annually in multi-channel marketing programs for our clients
- Creates beautifully tailored promotional materials for your exceptional property
- Attracts more web visitors than the next 3 competitor’s sites combined
- Cultivates the largest database of qualified buyers
- Generates annually over $2 million in public relations exposure in critical national media
- Has more social media followers and higher engagement than any other land broker
- Delivers print ads targeted to your buyers
- Utilizes direct mail programs that cultivate property interest
- Co-lists your properties on the major “third party websites” for maximum exposure
- Leverages best practices for placing digital ads customized for your property in front of the most likely buyers
- Invests in “remarketing” that tactfully drives prospective buyer engagement
- Emails updates and alerts to buyers who have expressed interest in properties like yours
- Invests in brand-building through sponsorships, conventions and special events that grow our legacy of leadership
“He understood the pricing… and he listens… He spent more time listening to what I wanted and what I was looking for than trying to tell me what I should have.”
“I can recommend him without reservation to properly sell your land and keep you informed.”
America's Most Unique Brokerage Firm
We believe that the successful approach to selling what we refer to as “investment-quality rural real estate” involves much more than simply knowing or finding a prospective buyer. We take the position that it is our job to use every tool at our disposal to create an atmosphere of desirability, credibility, and competition in which a buyer is essentially compelled to pay a top price for the property.
Over the last 70+ years we have developed a company that is completely dedicated and structured to accomplish this task. Everything we do is designed to achieve that end including the judicious use of a uniquely designed form of land auction.
We have grown from a single family office to an employee-owned company and a real estate partnership with seventeen regional offices, a truly international clientele and 24 brokers and agents who represent arguably the 24 best land brokers in America. Our annual sales now span a global geography and routinely approach $500 million and actually surpassed $1 Billion in one year.
The Industry's Best Media and Publicity Team
One of Hall and Hall’s biggest differentiators is its world-class publicity and media promotion team, and our work has directly resulted in numerous ranch sales. Over the last 15 years, we have generated more than $20 million in media exposure, including major news stories by CNBC, Forbes, Fortune, FOX, The New York Times, Architectural Digest, Cowboys & Indians, The Dallas Morning News, The Denver Post, The Daily Mail, The Financial Times, Texas Monthly, The LA Times, TODAY, and many more.
In 2017, we generated more than $2 million in publicity for our buyers in the “who’s who” of national and global media.
“Advertisements are what you pay for and publicity is what you pray for.”