Situated at the confluence of Beaver Creek and Morrison Creek, the 4F Unit of Lost Elk Ranch features a beautiful mountain setting, excellent wildlife habitat and a lake teeming with trout. The 752± acre ranch encompasses a broad irrigated meadow and numerous gently sloping side drainages with additional pocket meadows, water, aspens and timber. The ranch borders Routt National Forest on both the east and west sides, providing access into additional land for recreation and hunting. The comfortable 1,600± square foot ranch house is complemented by a large garage with shop. Located less than 30 miles south of Steamboat Springs in the secluded upper Morrison Creek valley, the scenic location is bounded by the Gore Range and Sarvice Creek Wilderness to the east and Green Ridge to the west. The 4F Unit can be combined with the adjacent J Bar Unit for additional improvements and acreage totaling 2,130± acres.Save Property Download Brochure
Just the Facts
- Situated at the confluence of Beaver Creek and Morrison Creek less than 30 minutes south of Steamboat Springs
- The 752± acre ranch is located in Unit 15 between Routt National Forest and Sarvice Creek Wilderness
- Excellent wildlife habitat featuring a broad irrigated meadow and numerous gently sloping side drainages with additional pocket meadows, water, aspens groves and dark timber
- Comfortable 1,600± square foot ranch house is complemented by a large garage with shop
- Borders Routt National Forest providing access into additional land for recreation and hunting
Other PropertiesMore Like This
“When it was time to invest in a ranch for our family, we knew we needed to work with Hall and Hall. The expertise is unsurpassed.”
A sprawling Montana ranch…on the market for $12 million was the reader favorite in the WSJ’s annual House of the Year contest.
In 1988, Joel Leadbetter became a partner at Hall and Hall where he has been instrumental in completing complicated, high-profile deals such as the recent sale of Texas’ historic 512,000-acre Waggoner Ranch.
Oil tycoon T. Boone Pickens put his Texas panhandle property on the market and it’s listed for a massive $250 million.
“The professionalism, preparation, and overall positive demeanor exhibited… were truly impressive… I have never before worked with a more dedicated, knowledgeable, and level-headed sales professional.”
America’s Best Brokerages