West Bijou Creek, productivity and wildlife are featured on this enticing eastern Colorado property. The 2,621± deeded acre Bradbury Comanche South Ranch has all of this and more. Located just over an hour drive southeast of downtown Denver, the property has excellent interior roads, livestock water and fences. There are no existing homes, with appealing homesites located throughout the property.Save Property Download Brochure
Just the Facts
Located just over an hour drive southeast of downtown Denver in northwestern Elbert County.
- 2,621± total deeded acres.
- Over one mile of West Bijou Creek providing wildlife habitat and excellent livestock protection.
- Productive native grasses with good range condition.
- Excellent fence with three primary pastures.
- Seven wells, most of which are solar, dirt tanks and West Bijou Creek provide livestock water.
- Includes State approved Determination of water rights in the Laramie-Foxhills and Arapahoe aquifers.
Other PropertiesMore Like This
“When it was time to invest in a ranch for our family, we knew we needed to work with Hall and Hall. The expertise is unsurpassed.”
A sprawling Montana ranch…on the market for $12 million was the reader favorite in the WSJ’s annual House of the Year contest.
In 1988, Joel Leadbetter became a partner at Hall and Hall where he has been instrumental in completing complicated, high-profile deals such as the recent sale of Texas’ historic 512,000-acre Waggoner Ranch.
Oil tycoon T. Boone Pickens put his Texas panhandle property on the market and it’s listed for a massive $250 million.
“The professionalism, preparation, and overall positive demeanor exhibited… were truly impressive… I have never before worked with a more dedicated, knowledgeable, and level-headed sales professional.”
America’s Best Brokerages