Caney River Ranch is a scenic Flint Hills cattle ranch with outstanding hunting and fishing. This ranch is located in southeast Kansas about midway between Wichita and Tulsa. Two miles of the rock-bottom Caney River plus four live creeks provide a unique topographic diversity on these 4,700± acres of rolling flint hills. There are approximately 250 acres of river-bottom cropland, with balance in native tallgrass prairie. The physical diversity of this ranch, with the two northern canyons joining and running through the middle of this ranch, provide for an abundance of trophy whitetail deer and wild turkey. The Caney River is also a renowned source of record-size catfish and flathead fishing.Save Property Download Brochure
Just the Facts
- 4,700± total deeded acres that are all contiguous
- Located in the Flint Hills ecosystem in southeastern Kansas
- Excellent tall grass species with productive soils underlaid with limestone and sandstone formations
- Excellent year-round cow/calf ranch with good winter cover and hay land to provide for winter feed
- Four live creeks running through large canyons that traverse through the ranch
- Two miles of the Caney River, a rock-bottom river that provides for renowned catfish and flathead fishing
- Rich river bottom cropland capable of providing outstanding crop yields
- Trophy whitetail deer and wild turkey hunting
Acreage (Deeded & Leased)
Deeded Acres: 4,700±
Total Acres: 4,700±
* All acreages are approximations.
Elevation on the ranch ranges from 785 feet to 982 feet.
Other PropertiesMore Like This
Diamond Bar D RanchLongton, KS
One of the finest ranches in Kansas famous Flint Hills, this 8,675± acre property includes live creeks, springs, 60 ponds and lakes, trophy deer hunting and valuable mineral rights. It features excellent working improvements, good fences and a beautiful owners residence.
Wilson RanchEl Dorado, KS
6,459+/- Acres in the Kansas Flint Hills Located 30 miles northeast of Wichita, this Flint Hills ranch is in excellent condition. All contiguous, four large watershed lakes, good fences, gently rolling open hills. Offered as a whole or in smaller tracts.
Wilson RanchEl Dorado, KS
6,459± acres in the Kansas Flint Hills. Located 30 miles northeast of Wichita, this Flint Hills ranch is in excellent condition. All contiguous, four large watershed lakes, good fences, gently rolling open hills. Offered as a whole or in smaller tracts.
“When it was time to invest in a ranch for our family, we knew we needed to work with Hall and Hall. The expertise is unsurpassed.”
A sprawling Montana ranch…on the market for $12 million was the reader favorite in the WSJ’s annual House of the Year contest.
In 1988, Joel Leadbetter became a partner at Hall and Hall where he has been instrumental in completing complicated, high-profile deals such as the recent sale of Texas’ historic 512,000-acre Waggoner Ranch.
Oil tycoon T. Boone Pickens put his Texas panhandle property on the market and it’s listed for a massive $250 million.
“The professionalism, preparation, and overall positive demeanor exhibited… were truly impressive… I have never before worked with a more dedicated, knowledgeable, and level-headed sales professional.”
America’s Best Brokerages