Located in full view of the towering Absaroka Range between Cody and Meeteetse, just off paved Wyoming Highway 120 on a private paved entrance road, the centerpiece of this 10,000 plus acre blocked-up ranch is five plus miles of Meeteetse Creek and its lush riparian corridor lined with over 570 acres of irrigated meadows. The adjacent hills, bench lands and tributary valleys include an additional 470± acres under pivot sprinkler as well as excellent upland grazing for livestock. Totaling 10,596± acres of which 7,722 are deeded, this productive well-balanced ranch will support 500 animal units. The improvements, which include two very comfortable and attractive ranch homes, feature the ultimate in well planned and executed livestock and farming facilities. The water resources are exceptional. From the irrigation storage reservoirs, to live creeks and springs, to gravity pipeline systems, to early priority irrigation flow rights, we have seen nothing to equal this ranch. Waterfowl, upland birds, deer, elk and antelope are all available in huntable populations due to the diverse terrain and water availability. The ranch is a magnet for wildlife and supports both a livewater fishery and a trophy-quality lake fishery.Save Property Download Brochure
Just the Facts
· 10,596± acres (7,722 deeded, 2,594 State, 280 BLM)
· Over 1,000 acres of gravity-fed sprinklers, pivots and gated pipe
· 500 animal unit estimated capacity
· 2013 hay crop 1,400 tons
· Totally blocked with big views of Absaroka Range
· Two quality homes plus state-of-the-art agricultural facilities
· Trophy quality stillwater fishery plus five miles of live trout stream
· Very good deer, elk, and antelope populations
· Excellent huns, chukkar, waterfowl hunting
· Extensive and valuable water rights and water resources
· SUMMARY – This ranch pretty much has it all in a terrific location
Acreage (Deeded & Leased)
Deeded Acres: 7,722±
State Leased Acres: 2,594±
BLM Leased Acres: 506±
Total Leased Acres: 3,100±
Total Acres: 10,822±
* All acreages are approximations.
Other PropertiesMore Like This
“When it was time to invest in a ranch for our family, we knew we needed to work with Hall and Hall. The expertise is unsurpassed.”
A sprawling Montana ranch…on the market for $12 million was the reader favorite in the WSJ’s annual House of the Year contest.
In 1988, Joel Leadbetter became a partner at Hall and Hall where he has been instrumental in completing complicated, high-profile deals such as the recent sale of Texas’ historic 512,000-acre Waggoner Ranch.
Oil tycoon T. Boone Pickens put his Texas panhandle property on the market and it’s listed for a massive $250 million.
“The professionalism, preparation, and overall positive demeanor exhibited… were truly impressive… I have never before worked with a more dedicated, knowledgeable, and level-headed sales professional.”
America’s Best Brokerages