The dramatic impact of COVID-19 on every aspect of our lives is being felt across the world.
We are dedicated to keeping you informed as the effects of the pandemic and eventual recovery become more apparent. Through weekly meetings and daily communication, our partners across the country compare observations and activity across regions and property types. We have expanded our weekly data tracking to include activity that is more reflective of current and immediate trends in market behavior. We will provide market updates on that activity as this situation unfolds.
In times like these, we are thankful to have 74 years of company history and nearly 500 years of collective real estate experience to draw upon and share with you. In times of uncertainty, certain guiding principles are further revealed:
- Best-in-class properties tend to be most liquid and retain value
- Timing is the principal driver of most decisions to buy or sell
- Generalizations about seller expectations and buyer motivations can be misleading
- Critical events ultimately lead to buying and selling opportunities
- There is utility and security in owning real estate
All of our team members are working full-time with the aid of technology and we continue to actively show property while adhering to health and safety guidelines. Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team members for up to date analytics and information to assist in your real estate decisions.
Our deepest thanks to all our valued friends and customers. We wish for your good health and a speedy return to normalcy.