Gold Mountain Ranch is the largest remaining privately held assemblage of vacant land in northeastern Maricopa County, Arizona. Totaling 822± contiguous acres, the property is ideally located in the coveted and highly desirable northeast valley, minutes from downtown Cave Creek, Carefree and Scottsdale and adjacent to the 2,873,200± acre Tonto National Forest. This property is ripe with potential for a long-term hold, private recreational ranch and presents a multidimensional exit strategy, including future development and/or placement of a conservation easement. Offering complete privacy, while featuring exceptional views, numerous building sites, mountainous topography, and a true southwest ecosystem and landscape. Evoking a sense of absolute seclusion, it feels worlds away, yet remains within close proximity to world-class amenities and recreation including upscale shopping, restaurants, festivals, golfing, and medical services.
Offered in cooperation with Marty Ryan of First United Realty.
Just the Facts
• 822± deeded acres
• Divided into 19 individual parcels
• Minutes to Cave Creek and in close proximity to Scottsdale and Carefree, AZ
• Accessed by paved Fleming Springs Road and School House Road
• Adjacent to Tonto National Forest
• Vacant land – development and/or conservation easement potential
• Within 15 minutes of Chiricahua, Geronimo, Apache, and Outlaw Golf Courses
• R1-190 Zoning in Maricopa County
• Diverse topography – 1,500+ feet elevation change offering varied terrain
• Exceptional views
• Last large tract of deeded land available minutes from Cave Creek
• Minutes from Spur Cross Ranch and Cave Creek Recreation Area
“When it was time to invest in a ranch for our family, we knew we needed to work with Hall and Hall. The expertise is unsurpassed.”
A sprawling Montana ranch…on the market for $12 million was the reader favorite in the WSJ’s annual House of the Year contest.
In 1988, Joel Leadbetter became a partner at Hall and Hall where he has been instrumental in completing complicated, high-profile deals such as the recent sale of Texas’ historic 512,000-acre Waggoner Ranch.
Oil tycoon T. Boone Pickens put his Texas panhandle property on the market and it’s listed for a massive $250 million.
“The professionalism, preparation, and overall positive demeanor exhibited… were truly impressive… I have never before worked with a more dedicated, knowledgeable, and level-headed sales professional.”
America’s Best Brokerages