Unique opportunity to acquire a 522± deeded acre national forest inholding with attractive and turnkey improvements, big views, big game hunting, and a stream with small trout – all within easy striking distance of Denver. The aptly named Aspen Ridge Ranch features an outstanding mountain setting with stands of aspen and pine, sage, and nearly 150 acres of irrigated and sub-irrigated meadow within northwestern Colorado’s Routt National Forest. The natural beauty of this place is complimented by the tastefully constructed and off-grid 4 Bed/Bath residence, luxury owner’s cabin, large shop, and yurt. In addition to quality elk and mule deer hunting, the ranch and surrounding public lands offer limitless recreational opportunities including OHV, ATV, and snowmobile riding. Access is seasonal and the ranch is a 30-minute drive from the communities of Kremmling and Yampa as well as County Road 11/The Trough Road at Radium, Colorado. The ranch is a 1-hour drive from Vail, Beaver Creek, and Steamboat Springs. Offered in cooperation with William George, Colorado Ranch Company.
Just the Facts
- 522± deeded acre Routt National Forest inholding
- 150± acres of irrigated and sub-irrigated meadow
- Significant water rights
- Over 1 mile frontage on East Fork of Blacktail Creek with brook trout
- Located in Colorado Game Management Unit (GMU) 15 with over-the-counter elk licenses and easy to draw deer licenses
- Diverse habitat with quality elk and mule deer hunting on the property and surrounding public lands
- Expansive views of the Gore Range and surrounding public lands
- Turnkey offering with a list of furnishings and equipment provided upon qualified request
- 4-bedroom, 4-bath, 3,000 square foot home with 4 suite layout, rec-room, expansive decks, chef’s kitchen, and great room with vaulted ceilings
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1,164 square foot custom cabin with a chef’s kitchen, spacious loft, and large deck with views
- Well-appointed yurt with 3 sleeping quarters (two on main floor + loft), solar power with generator backup, woodstove, propane cooking stove, and wrap-around deck with views
- 3,200 square foot heated and insulated workshop with concrete floors, large loft, workout room, woodworking shop, 3 large bays, and generator room housing two 30kW Capstone micro-turbine propane generators that power the ranch (1 generator powers the ranch and the other serves as a backup to ensure redundancy)
- Exceptionally engineered infrastructure, including 10+gallon/minute well, 25,000 water storage tank and fire hydrants, and underground utilities
- Backyard access to the southern portion of Routt National Forest
- A short drive down the hill to angling and rafting on the Colorado River
- Limitless recreational activities both on the ranch and surrounding public lands.
- One hour to Steamboat Springs and Vail
- 2.5 hours from Denver
- 30 minutes from groceries, dining, fuel, and airstrip in Kremmling
- Quiet and peaceful
Other PropertiesMore Like This
Triple Creek RanchSilverthorne, CO
Minutes from Silverthorne, Colorado, the 254± acre Triple Creek Ranch offers stunning mountain viewsheds, extraordinary lodges, equestrian facilities, and recreational amenities, including trout ponds and three creeks – all bordering national forest.
Captains Rock RanchEvergreen, CO
Captains Rock ranch, located west of Evergreen, is 667± deeded acres, located within the 3,245± acre “shared use” Evans Ranch. Featuring an 11,878± square foot primary residence, indoor arena, and refurbished cabin.
At Hall and Hall, we make your financing needs our top priority. Whether you’re looking for a ranch, farm, or recreational land loan, our competitive rates and equitable minimums ensure you lock in the best financial package available.
With the goal of making land ownership an enjoyable and trouble free experience, Hall and Hall’s management group continues to be a leader in providing management and consulting services to landowners across our region.
Since launching Hall and Hall Auctions in 2010, we have become a leader in investment quality rural real estate auctions and have produced hundreds of millions of dollars in closed transactions.