This is a tremendous off-grid retreat 15 minutes from Evergreen, Colorado. Bristlecone Ranch totals 200± acres. The ranch has varied topography that ranges from dark timber hillsides to open meadows and ponds. The ranch borders the Arapaho National forest on four sides and a 40-acre forest inholding. The ranch includes a well-built 10,000± square foot home and outbuildings. It is a recreational paradise with trophy hunting for elk, mule deer, mountain lion, black bear, and turkey. Mountain goats and moose can also be seen on the property. Access to the property is via a gravel road. The ranch is powered by solar panels and includes a backup generator.
Just the Facts
- 200± acres deeded
- 10,000± square foot 7 bedroom 6 ½ bathroom home/lodge
- Heated greenhouse and gym/office
- Three car garage
- Completely off-grid powered by solar system and backup generator
- 15 minutes to Evergreen, Colorado
- Elk, mule deer, turkey, and mountain lion hunting
- Borders Arapaho National Forest on four sides
- Varied topography with stands of dark timber, aspen, and open meadows
- Pond could be stocked for fishing
- Meadow Brook Creek and the West Fork of Yankee Creek meander through the property
Other PropertiesMore Like This
Winding River RanchBuena Vista, CO
Thirty minutes from Buena Vista, 5,967± acre hunting/fishing ranch features five miles of river, and four lakes teeming with trout. Quality elk hunting, comfortably furnished improvements all surrounded by snowcapped peaks.
At Hall and Hall, we make your financing needs our top priority. Whether you’re looking for a ranch, farm, or recreational land loan, our competitive rates and equitable minimums ensure you lock in the best financial package available.
With the goal of making land ownership an enjoyable and trouble free experience, Hall and Hall’s management group continues to be a leader in providing management and consulting services to landowners across our region.
Since launching Hall and Hall Auctions in 2010, we have become a leader in investment quality rural real estate auctions and have produced hundreds of millions of dollars in closed transactions.