Cascade Ranch is the archetypal “gentleman’s” property and/or executive retreat. The property is the ideal model of a smaller acreage, well improved getaway, immersed in the Arapaho National Forest yet easily accessible from downtown Denver and located only 8.5± miles from Idaho Springs. Features include a newly remodeled primary residence completed in 2016, recently constructed manager/caretaker home and two fully restored turn of the century log cabins. Located at the end of a private drive, the property is nestled in the heart of a massive southern facing, heavily timbered valley showcasing jaw-dropping views of Mt. Evans, Goliath and Bierstadt. Privacy, exclusivity, accessibility, wildlife, views, turn-key improvements, and all centrally located within close proximity to Denver, ski resorts, and air travel.Save Property Download Brochure
Just the Facts
- 260± deeded acres
- 8.5± miles from Idaho Springs
- 45 minutes to downtown Denver and approximately 1 hour to DIA
- Within a 1.5 hour drive of Breckenridge, Copper Mountain and Vail
- Under same ownership since 1969
- 2,376± sq. ft. completely remodeled in 2016 – 3 beds, 2.5 baths
- 768± sq. ft. detached 3 car garage, greenhouse, small storage
- 2,940± sq. ft. completed in 2017 – 2 beds, 2 baths
- 2 fully restored turn of the century cabins
- Shooting range
- Located in GMU 39
- Southern exposure over most of the property
- Exceptional views include Mt. Goliath, Mt. Evans, Mt. Bierstadt
- 1.8± mile private drive
- Accessed off Cascade Creek Road No. 116
- Nearly enveloped by Arapaho National Forest
- Heavy mix of timber and open meadows, small pond, and access to Cascade Creek
Other PropertiesMore Like This
Combining 5+ miles of outstanding fly fishing on the coveted White River, 4,603± acres of magnificent mountain scenery, and impeccable accommodations and facilities, Westlands has hosted and impressed distinguished guests for decades.
“When it was time to invest in a ranch for our family, we knew we needed to work with Hall and Hall. The expertise is unsurpassed.”
A sprawling Montana ranch…on the market for $12 million was the reader favorite in the WSJ’s annual House of the Year contest.
In 1988, Joel Leadbetter became a partner at Hall and Hall where he has been instrumental in completing complicated, high-profile deals such as the recent sale of Texas’ historic 512,000-acre Waggoner Ranch.
Oil tycoon T. Boone Pickens put his Texas panhandle property on the market and it’s listed for a massive $250 million.
“The professionalism, preparation, and overall positive demeanor exhibited… were truly impressive… I have never before worked with a more dedicated, knowledgeable, and level-headed sales professional.”
America’s Best Brokerages