Situated between two Colorado state wildlife areas, Double K Ranch exemplifies a South Platte River recreational and hunting retreat with the added bonus of productive irrigated farmland. Over two miles of South Platte River frontage and riparian area with prime wildlife habitat lie within its 896± acres. Double K supports two large ponds, ducks, geese, turkey, quail, dove, pheasant, whitetail deer and fishing. Beyond the traditional recreational birds and big game, hawks, eagles, owls, cranes, herons and songbirds frequent the river corridor.
After enjoying a day of activities, the well-appointed lodge is perfect for entertaining a family or larger gathering. With its extensive screened patios, the home can be enjoyed from both an indoor and outdoor perspective. A private cozy office at one end of the house is a good work area if one needs to be in touch with the business world.
Complimenting the main home are a guest home, manager home, equestrian facilities, shop and clubhouse for hunters.
For honing ones shooting skills a trap and skeet range is located on the northern area of the property. In addition to the outstanding recreational attributes and buildings on the property, there are 352± acres of productive pivot irrigated cropland and water rights.
Double K Ranch, located north of Brush Colorado, is just over an hour from the vibrant Denver metropolitan area and Denver International Airport. This wonderful recreational property is ideal for a family, for entertaining guests, and as an investment in productive farmland.
Just the Facts
- Double K Ranch is located between two state wildlife areas along South Platte River north of Brush Colorado
- Abundant recreation with two large ponds, ducks, geese, turkey, quail, pheasant, deer, fishing and equestrian facilities
- East pond has a duck blind with island setting
- Furnished luxury lodge perfect for family or entertaining large groups
- Complimenting the main home are guest home, manager home, equestrian facilities, clubhouse with changing room, gun and supply storage with attached three-bay garage, basketball court, landscaped grounds and other features
- 352± acres of productive pivot irrigated farmland that is currently cash leased
- Hours of additional entertainment at the trap and skeet range located near two large shelter belts full of wildlife