Located within the exclusive Diamond Star Ranch is this unimproved 36± acre holding, comprised of a lush hay meadow that rises to an elevated bench with valley views. Ownership here provides a homesite with a beautiful valley setting and access to all Diamond Star Ranch amenities, including private access to thousands of acres of mountain lands and excellent fly fishing on the Eagle River. The 10,000± acre Diamond Star Ranch is a shared amenity ranch community located within close proximity to Vail, Beaver Creek, and the limitless amenities and recreational resources found in Colorado’s Eagle Valley. Diamond Star is easily accessible and sits seven miles east of the Vail Valley Jet Center and Eagle County Regional Airport.
Seclusion and privacy are paramount aspects of ownership within Diamond Star Ranch. An electronic security gate and a bridge crossing the river control access to Diamond Star. Owners have access to amenities including an equestrian center, lodge with guest suites and a pool, excellent big game hunting on thousands of acres of private land, roughly three miles of private angling on the Eagle River, as well as miles of developed horse and OHV riding trails. This offering will appeal to those seeking access to Diamond Star Ranch, as well as to individuals seeking a new homesite in a private setting.
Showings and additional information are all available upon qualified written request.
Offered in cooperation with Jared Saul, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties.
Just the Facts
· Highly desirable setting in Eagle County, Colorado.
· Unimproved 36.5± deeded acre holding.
· Homesite with extensive valley views.
· Seven miles to Vail Valley Jet Center and Eagle County Regional Airport, with direct flights from Dallas, Houston, Chicago, New York, and Los Angeles.
· 30-minute drive to Vail and Beaver Creek Ski Areas.
· Ownership within the exclusive Diamond Star Ranch.
· Access to numerous amenities, including an equestrian center and lodge with guest suites and a pool.
· Private access to an additional 3± miles of Eagle River.
· Private access to thousands of acres of land with developed horse and OHV trails.
Other PropertiesMore Like This
Eagle River AnglerEagle, CO
Ideally located, this 36.8± acre angling retreat features a riverside residence and 1,000± feet of Eagle River frontage just minutes from Vail and Beavercreek. Ownership entails additional private river and amenity access.
At Hall and Hall, we make your financing needs our top priority. Whether you’re looking for a ranch, farm, or recreational land loan, our competitive rates and equitable minimums ensure you lock in the best financial package available.
With the goal of making land ownership an enjoyable and trouble free experience, Hall and Hall’s management group continues to be a leader in providing management and consulting services to landowners across our region.
Since launching Hall and Hall Auctions in 2010, we have become a leader in investment quality rural real estate auctions and have produced hundreds of millions of dollars in closed transactions.