Anchored by 1,400± feet of frontage on the south bank of the Eagle River, this 37.55± acre holding provides the opportunity for riverside ownership within the exclusive 10,000± acre Diamond Star Ranch. Eagle River Meadows is ideally located adjacent to the Diamond Star equestrian center and comprised of lush hay meadows and a trout-laden stretch of the Gold Medal designated Eagle River. This holding’s setting makes it a prime candidate for those seeking an ideal homesite or those who simply wish to enjoy the benefits of ownership within Diamond Star Ranch. Diamond Star Ranch is a gated shared amenity ranch community located within close proximity to Vail, Beaver Creek, and the limitless amenities and recreational resources found in Colorado’s Eagle Valley. The ranch is easily accessed and sits seven miles east of the Vail Valley Jet Center and Eagle County Regional Airport.
Improvements on Eagle River Meadows include a recently constructed 4,250± square foot garage featuring exposed trusses, five bays including a pull-through bay, paved floors, paved exterior driveway, and parking area, LED lighting, and propane heat. The garage was constructed to meet demanding standards and will serve as an asset to new ownership moving forward. A modest 1,950± square foot barn is also located on the property and can be utilized as desired.
Seclusion and privacy are paramount at Diamond Star Ranch. Access to Diamond Star is controlled by an electronic security gate and a bridge crossing the river. Owners here have access to numerous amenities, including an equestrian center, lodge with guest suites and pool, excellent big game hunting on thousands of acres of private land, roughly three miles of private angling on the Eagle River, as well as miles of developed horse and OHV riding trails.
Showings and additional information are all available upon qualified written request.
Offered in cooperation with Jared Saul, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties.
Just the Facts
- Highly desirable Eagle River location in Eagle County, Colorado
- Seven miles to Vail Valley Jet Center and Eagle County Regional Airport
- Only 27.5 miles to Vail and 18 miles to Beaver Creek
- 37.55± deeded acres
- 1,400± feet of frontage on the Eagle River with excellent fly fishing
- Private access to an additional three miles of Eagle River
- Recently constructed 4,250± square foot garage/toy barn
- Ownership within and access to the exclusive 10,000± acre Diamond Star Ranch with amenities including an equestrian center, lodge with guest suites, excellent big game hunting and trout fishing, as well as miles of trails for horseback or OHV riding
Learn more about the property
Acreage (Deeded & Leased)
Deeded Acres: 37±
Total Leased Acres: 0±
Total Acres: 37±
Some of the outstanding photography herein was provided by Scott Cramer. (Contact information is available upon request.)
Back to Overview