In addition to the recreational usage of Gore Range Ranch, its future owner will have full access to the exceptional amenities of Grand River Ranch. The limited number of members of this exclusive club enjoy the following facilities and venues, which are all located within the surrounding Grand River Ranch community, owned and maintained by its Owner’s Association:
• Staffed equestrian center with ranch horses available for trail rides.
• Sporting clays course and rifle range.
• Staffed lodge with fine dining and four suites for additional guest accommodations.
• Boating and fishing for native cutthroat trout at 24-acre Jones Reservoir, accompanied by a nicely furnished cabin.
• Excellent tailwater fly fishing for trout on 1.5 miles of enhanced fishing stream, accompanied by two additional cabins.
• Refer to the Grand River Ranch Amenities Map for an overview of these locations relative to the deeded land of Gore Range Ranch.
The Grand River Ranch amenities are the perfect complement to the 516± private deeded acres of Gore Range Ranch – available for use at any time, while keeping it simple, without the need for any caretaking duties. The ranch lodge is a popular option for enjoying chef-prepared dining, and its guest suites and associated cabins can provide superb accommodations for the Gore Range Ranch owner and guests.