The 4,800± acre Parker Farm & Ranch located on the rolling plains of eastern Colorado, offers a buyer the opportunity to purchase land to add to an existing operation or to secure a startup farm/ranch that works for their needs. The ranch has sufficient water and fencing. The area boasts a number of quality farmers and ranchers, which gives the investment buyer confidence in securing a trustworthy operator.
Acreage (Deeded & Leased)
Deeded Acres: 5,120±
Total Acres: 5,120±
Summary of Terms:
- A 4% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid price(s) to determine the total contract price(s).
- A 10% earnest money deposit of the total contract price will be due immediately from all successful bidders.
- The property is being sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" and without any contingencies including financing.
- 50% of the Seller's Mineral Interest will convey.
- Closing will be set 45 days from the auction date or as soon thereafter as closing documents are available
Other PropertiesMore Like This
Diamond Tail RanchLarimer County, CO
Encompassing nearly the entire upper Laramie River Valley in northern Colorado, this landmark 37,881± total acre ranch combines a successful livestock operation with over 27 miles of live water, outstanding wildlife and picturesque scenery.
“When it was time to invest in a ranch for our family, we knew we needed to work with Hall and Hall. The expertise is unsurpassed.”
In 1988, Joel Leadbetter became a partner at Hall and Hall where he has been instrumental in completing complicated, high-profile deals such as the recent sale of Texas’ historic 512,000-acre Waggoner Ranch.
“The professionalism, preparation, and overall positive demeanor exhibited… were truly impressive… I have never before worked with a more dedicated, knowledgeable, and level-headed sales professional.”
I had been looking for the right property for several years and Elliott Davenport’s insight into the quail plantation market and his ability to think strategically was instrumental in helping me find our new place. Elliott was helpful on all technical aspects of contracting and due diligence. His post closing help with hiring and contractors made the process much easier as well.