Consisting of 191.6± undeveloped, deeded acres, Gannett Road Ranch is located on the east side of the Bellevue Triangle three miles south of the community of Bellevue and ten minutes south of the airport in Hailey. The property is part of a locally owned farming and ranching operation and features outstanding surface and groundwater irrigation rights covering approximately 188 acres. The property represents a significant high-end residential development opportunity in the fast-growing Wood River Valley and is zoned by Blaine County as R-5 with a minimum lot size of five acres. The successful Griffin Ranch subdivision lies immediately north of the property. The property is situated within the county’s transferrable development rights (TDR) receiving area, which offers the potential to increase development density. With views of Bald Mountain and access to adjacent federal lands managed by the Bureau of Land Management (BLM), the property also makes a wonderful equestrian estate parcel.
Gannett Road Ranch is a “Call for Offers” opportunity with offers from potential purchasers due on or before May 31, 2022. Transaction guidelines include the following:
• Due diligence period of not more than 60 days.
• Closing to occur within 30 days of the end of due diligence.
• Earnest Money of at least 5% to become non-refundable at the end of due diligence.
• Seller may elect to accept an offer ahead of the “Call for Offers” date.
The property is being offered in conjunction with John Starr of Colliers in Boise, Idaho.
Just the Facts
· 191.6± undeveloped, deeded acres
· Minutes to State Highway 75 and the communities of the Wood River Valley
· Zoned R-5 with high-end development potential
· Year-round, paved county road access with a half-mile of frontage on Gannett Road
· Surface and groundwater rights for 188± acres
· Under pivot irrigation and currently planted to alfalfa
· Farm management in place if desired by a new owner
· Within Blaine County’s TDR receiving area
· Ten minutes to fishing at Silver Creek Preserve and a half hour to skiing on Bald Mountain
· Borders BLM
· Three-phase electric power servicing the property
· No conservation easement
· Elevation of 5,100 feet
· Annual property taxes including water assessments are approximately $5,000
Other PropertiesMore Like This
South Skookumchuck Creek RanchWhite Bird, ID
Undeveloped grazing and hunting ranch with 838± acres located near the Salmon River between Riggins and Grangeville. Features diverse topography, big views, year-round creek, multiple building sites, and excellent access.
At Hall and Hall, we make your financing needs our top priority. Whether you’re looking for a ranch, farm, or recreational land loan, our competitive rates and equitable minimums ensure you lock in the best financial package available.
With the goal of making land ownership an enjoyable and trouble free experience, Hall and Hall’s management group continues to be a leader in providing management and consulting services to landowners across our region.
Since launching Hall and Hall Auctions in 2010, we have become a leader in investment quality rural real estate auctions and have produced hundreds of millions of dollars in closed transactions.