The Conterra Ag Capital Farms 506± acres will be offered in 3 tracts and in combinations.
Call Hall and Hall Auctions today to request a brochure!
Auction Date and Location:
Thursday, March 5th at 10:00am CT
Held at the Midland Railroad Hotel in Wilson, KS
Information Dates and Location:
Tuesday, February 18th 12:00pm to 2:00pm CT
Meet a Hall and Hall Auction representative at the Home on Tract 1 or call for a private showing.
Just the Facts
- 155± acre dryland farm in Lincoln County
- 2,132 square foot home with four bedrooms and three baths
- 160± acre dryland farm in Lincoln County
- 151± acre dry-land farm in Russell County
- 37± acres of wooded river land along the Smoky Hill River
Tract 1: The property is located approximately 8.5 miles northwest of Sylvan Grove, 4.0 miles west of SR-181, 0.5 miles east of the Lincoln-Russell County line, along the north side of Rye Drive and the west side of 20th Road, in Northwest Lincoln County, Kansas.
- 1816 N 20th Rd, Sylvan Grove, KS 67481
- S6-T11-R10: SE/4
Tract 2: The property is located approximately 7.0 miles northeast of Wilson, KS, and 5.0 miles north of Interstate 70, 0.5 miles east of North 27th Road, and 0.5 miles north of Dee Drive, along the west side of North 40th Road, in Lincoln County, Kansas.
- S16-T13-R10: NE/4
Tract 3: The property is located approximately 2.5 miles southwest of Wilson, KS, and 0.5 miles west of the Russell-Ellsworth County Line along the north side of Lincoln Road, in Southeastern Russel County, Kansas.
- S36-T14-R11: PT S/2NW/4; PT SW/4
Acreage (Deeded & Leased)
- Dryland Farm: 118.4 ac
- Farmstead: 2.0 ac
- Pasture/Grass: 34.8 ac
- TOTAL: 155.2 ac
- Dryland Farm: 140.85 ac
- Wooded Pasture: 19.95 ac
- TOTAL: 160.8 ac
- Dryland Farm: 151.67 ac
- Wooded River Land: 37.73 ac
- TOTAL: 189.4 ac
For additional property information, click here.
Tract 1: There is a 2,132 square foot, 1.5 story home with four bedrooms and three baths originally constructed around 1950. The home features a partial basement and a detached garage.
Tract 2 & 3: No Improvements
This is a registered domestic well located on Tract 1.
All mineral rights owned by the seller and associated with this property will be included.
- Tract 1: $3.629.62
- Tract 2: $1.177.81
- Tract 3: $1.824.68
Summary of Terms:
• A four percent buyer's premium will be added to the final bid price(s) to determine the total contract price(s).
• A ten percent earnest money deposit of the total contract price will be due immediately from all successful bidders.
• The property is being sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" and without any contingencies, including financing.
• Closing will be set 30 days from the auction date or as soon thereafter as closing documents are available.
• Broker participation is available. Contact our office for participation guidelines.
Other PropertiesMore Like This
At Hall and Hall, we make your financing needs our top priority. Whether you’re looking for a ranch, farm, or recreational land loan, our competitive rates and equitable minimums ensure you lock in the best financial package available.
With the goal of making land ownership an enjoyable and trouble free experience, Hall and Hall’s management group continues to be a leader in providing management and consulting services to landowners across our region.
Since launching Hall and Hall Auctions in 2010, we have become a leader in investment quality rural real estate auctions and have produced hundreds of millions of dollars in closed transactions.