The Cowan Farm & Ranch’s 1,897± acres will be offered in 3 tracts and in combinations. This is an outstanding opportunity to purchase productive farmland, ranchland, hunting land and/or a country homesite. Tracts range from 49± acres to 1,621± acres.
Call Hall and Hall Auctions today to request a brochure!
Auction Date and Location:
Tuesday, May 4th at 10:00am CT
Held at the Chase County Community Building
1715 210 Road, Cottonwood Falls, KS 66845
Information Date and Location:
Thursday, April 15th from 10:00am to Noon CT
Thursday, April 22nd from 10:00am to Noon CT
Meet an Auction Representative on Tract 2
Just the Facts
Click here for additional property information
1,897± Deeded Acres
124± Acres of Highly Productive Bottomland
1,621± Acres of Native Ranchland that was not Grazed in 2020
· One half mile of the south fork of Cottonwood River and one mile of Norton Creek borders Tract 2
· Eleven ponds in the pastures
· Immediate Possession of ranchland
Learn about the locale
Conveniently located halfway between Topeka and Wichita, KS, or just a two-hour drive to Kansas City.
From Cottonwood Falls, Kansas, travel south on Walnut St/KS Hwy 177 for 5 miles to 152 Rd. Turn Left/East into 152 Rd. and proceed for 1/2 mile to a sharp right turn. Follow turn and proceed another 1/2 mile to Norton Creek Rd. Turn Left/East on Norton Creek Rd. and proceed 1.5 miles to the property.
Learn more about the property
Acreage (Deeded & Leased)
1,897± Total Acres
Tract 1: 49± acres – Homesite
Tract 2: 227± acres – Farmland
Tract 3: 1,621± acres – Ranchland
Deeded Acres: 1,897±
Total Acres: 1,897±
Tract 2: 90’x50’ Equipment Shed
Sand and gravel rights will be included. Seller will retain oil, gas, and other hydrocarbon rights, if any.
Back to Overview
Summary of Terms:
- A 10% earnest money deposit of the total contract price will be due immediately from all successful bidders.
- The property is being sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” and without any contingencies including financing.
- Closing will be set 30 days from the auction date or as soon thereafter as closing documents are available.