White Buffalo Ranch
The White Buffalo Ranch is comprised of 751± acres with an upscale, custom 10-bedroom lodge and event center, providing multiple sources of income. The ranch includes 400± acres of open pasture and 350± acres of woodland for hunting, trail riding, and recreation. The property borders 1,000± acres of national forest. The property has three additional homes and will be offered in eight tracts and combinations.
Call Hall and Hall Auctions today to request a brochure!
Auction Date and Location:
- Tuesday, May 10th at 3:00 PM CT
- Held onsite at the Lodge on Tract 3
33780 Delta Road, Falcon, Missouri 65470
- Tuesday, April 5th from 10:00 AM to 12 Noon CT
- Tuesday, April 19th from 10:00 AM to 12 Noon CT
Meet an auction representative at the Lodge on Tract 3 to learn more about the property and auction process.
Offered in cooperation with Walker Auctions.
Just the Facts
Click here for additional property information.
The White Buffalo Ranch is centrally located in Missouri just 2.5 hours southwest of St. Louis, 1 hour east of Springfield, 3.5 hours southeast of Kansas City and just 15 minutes east of I-44 at the Lebanon exit 129.
From the Lebanon Exit, travel east on Highway 32 for seven miles and turn left on Road N. Travel one mile and turn right on Road AC. Travel five miles and turn right on United Drive. Travel three quarter s of a mile and turn right on Delta Rd. Travel a quarter of a mile west to the property.
Lodge Address: 33780 Delta Road, Falcon, Missouri 65470
Acreage (Deeded & Leased)
Tract 1: 38± Acres with home
Tract 2: 254± Acres with cattle facilities
Tract 3: 25± Acres with lodge
Tract 4: 40± Acres
Tract 5: 40± Acres with cattle facilities
Tract 6: 160± Acres (Swing Tract)
*Must be combined with adjacent property or tract
Tract 7: 120± Acres with home
Tract 8: 74± Acres with home
Total Acreage: 751±
The 10,000 square foot lodge is ideally suited as a state-of-the-art entertainment venue. Amenities include a newer in-ground, heated pool, chef’s kitchen, butler’s pantry, and temperature-controlled wine closet. The upscale custom lodge includes 10 themed guest rooms that are fully furnished with great attention to comfort and detail.
Three additional homes on the ranch add additional event space or housing for owners and/or caretakers.
- Fenced and crossed fenced
- Eighteen mostly spring fed ponds
- Quonset hay barn
- Two machine shops
- Dairy barn
- Two machine sheds
- Three livestock barns/show barns
- Loafing sheds
- Indoor working pens
- Two fishing lakes with docks
- Sport clay and shooting range
- Minutes from popular fishing and floating locations on the Gasconade and Niangua Rivers.
Summary of Terms:
· 10% earnest money deposit of the total contract price will be due immediately from all successful bidders.
· A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to the high bid to determine the total purchase price.
· The property is being sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” and without any contingencies, including financing.
· Closing will be set 30 days from the auction date or as soon thereafter as closing documents are available.
· Broker participation is available. Contact our office for details.
Whether you’re looking for a ranch, farm, or recreational land loan, our competitive rates and equitable options are tailored to you.
The leader in investment quality rural real estate auctions. Our unique approach and capabilities deliver exceptional results.
Our management group makes land ownership an easy and enjoyable experience by providing management and consulting services.