The Bowman County Farms absolute auction’s 1,748± acres will be offered in 6 tracts and in combinations. Tracts range from a 160± acres to a 748± acre dryland farm with homesite.
Call Hall and Hall Auctions today to request a brochure!
Auction Date and Location:
Thursday, February 11th at 10:00am MT
Held at the Bowman County Fairgrounds
12 US-12, Bowman, ND 58623
Information Dates and Location:
Tuesday, January 19th 10:00am to 12:00noon MT
Tuesday, February 2nd 10:00am to 12:00noon MT
Meet a Hall and Hall Auction representative at the main headquarters on Tract 5.
14907 86th Street SW, Bowman, ND 58623
Just the Facts
Click here for additional Property Information
- Offered in Tracts from 160± acres to 748± acres
- Farm has grown wheat, sunflowers, oats, corn, barley, peas, and lentils
- The Hay is a grass/alfalfa mix
- Entire farm fenced with well-maintained pasture fences
- The ranchland has ample water with two pastures fed by well water, as well as a spring-fed creek that runs through most pastures
- The farm, which has rarely been hunted, is home to pheasant, turkey, ducks, geese, deer, and antelope
Acreage (Deeded & Leased)
Tract 1: 320± Acres
Tract 2: 160± Acres
Tract 3: 160± Acres
Tract 4: 160± Acres
Tract 5: 748± Acres with Improvements
Tract 6: 200± Acres
Click here for additional Property Information
- 2,412± square foot custom home built in 1974
- 28’X32’ detached garage
- Machine shed 50’X50’ built in 1970
- Machine shed 35’X80’ built in 1960
- Pole barn 34’X50’ built in 1965
- Barn 34’X56’ built in 1940
- Two-7700 bu grain bins
- Six additional grain bins
$5,278 in 2018
The farm has been home to pheasant, turkey, ducks, geese, deer, and antelope. Historically, hunting has not been allowed except for family friends wishing to pheasant hunt or to help thin deer.
Summary of Terms:
• A five percent (5%) buyer's premium will be added to the final bid price(s) to determine the total contract price(s).
• A ten percent (10%) earnest money deposit of the total contract price will be due immediately from all successful bidders.
• The property is being sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" and without any contingencies, including financing.
• Closing will be set 45 days from the auction date or as soon thereafter as closing documents are available.
• Broker participation is available. Contact our office for participation guidelines.
Blessed with unequalled views, privacy, recreation, and wildlife within 10 miles of Pagosa Springs, this 9,600± acre holding borders national forest and includes a private lake, ponds, and miles of creeks.
Pine Creek Ranch is comprised of 3,476± acres of predominately grassland pastures adjacent to the Red River. The diversity and agricultural production offer value to the cattle and outdoor enthusiast.
The ranch consists of 1,731± deeded acres four miles north of Stapleton, Nebraska. The property borders Highway 83 and features 184± acres pivot irrigated, living shelterbelt, wetlands, and native Sandhill range.
Lazy L Creek Ranch is a 1,489± acre ranch located 15 miles from Red Lodge, Montana. The ranch boasts creek frontage on Red Lodge Creek, renovated improvements, and dramatic mountain views.
18,154± acre (7,260± deeded) balanced working ranch rated at 300 AUs 25 miles SE of Wright. Full set of improvements including a comfortable home. Excellent hunting for elk, deer, antelope.
Spanning an enormous block of mountain land rising from a trout-filled river up to the national forest, this exceptional 11,900± acre sporting paradise is distinguished by its trophy hunting, outstanding fishing, and luxurious lakeside lodge.
1,232± acres on the Tennessee River in Decatur County, TN. Ideal hunting habitat. 415± acres of farmland generating $52,000± annually. 100± acre natural cypress lake. Two hours from Nashville.
Plummers Creek Ranch offers lush Bermuda pastures, big western views, and perfectly sized improvements for the cattlemen and weekenders alike. Several ponds, excellent fencing, and fertile soils.
Summer grazing for 250 pair and premium elk hunting near Townsend, Montana. Upper Greyson Creek is a 1,945± (1,305± deeded, 640± leased) acre, well-watered ranch with 1,729± square foot log home.
Cattle ranch and recreational property. Grassy hillsides, pastures, irrigated pivots, hay ground and treed creek and river bottoms. Five and a half miles of Cheyenne River and 13 miles of Rapid Creek.
Just over an hour’s drive west of Albuquerque, NM, the Lobo Ranch spans over 70± square miles offering 46,485± deeded acres of stunningly beautiful landscape and is contiguous to the Marquez Wildlife Area.
The historic Duck Bar Ranch is comprised of 7,005± acres located in the Nebraska Sandhills and features over 6-miles of Gordon Creek. The ranch boasts a carrying capacity of 400 cows with supporting livestock.
Highlighted by over two miles of Yampa River only 20 minutes from Steamboat Springs, the 890± acre Stetson Ranch combines outstanding trout fishing, abundant wildlife and productive agriculture in a scenic and convenient location.