The Costa Grande Ranch is a rare Texas Gulf Coast offering. Southern Calhoun County was once home to multiple large coastal prairie cattle operations while Port O’Connor was a quiet fishing town. Over the years many of the large tracts of land have been divided, developed or placed into conservation. Recently the adjacent Powderhorn Ranch was acquired by the State of Texas to be developed into a State Park and Wildlife Management Area. Therefore Costa Grande Ranch is one of the last remaining large parcels available in the area that is un-encumbered by conservation easement.
The Costa Grande Ranch encompasses 5,221± acres and has over 5 miles of frontage on the Intracoastal Waterway providing easy access to Shoalwater Bay, Dewberry Island and deep water.
The property is home to a diverse population of wildlife ranging from deer, hogs and over 400 species of bird, making it ideal for the hunter or conservationist. Hunters, recreationalists, fisherman, conservationists, ranchers, and developers, reserve your brochure today for this outstanding opportunity going to auction.
2 and 1/2 hours from Houston, Austin or San Antonio
Tuesday, April 21st at 1:00pm
Held at the Clubhouse in the Sanctuary at Costa Grande
Tuesday, March 24th & Tuesday, April 7th at 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Loctaion: The clubhouse in The Sanctuary at Costa Grande
From Seadrift, TX - Travel east on HWY 185 approximately 13 miles and turn right (South) into The Sanctuary at Costa Grande subdivision. Continue on the main entrance road, the clubhouse will be on your left. Watch for signs!
Costa Grande Ranch is home to a diverse population of wildlife ranging from deer, hogs and over 400 species of bird, making it ideal for the hunter or conservationist.
- Closing shall take place within 40 days after the auction date, or as soon thereafter as required closing documents are available for execution.
- 2015 Real Estate Taxes will be pro-rated to the date of closing
- Sale will not include any oil, gas and other minerals and mineral rights. Seller believes any such rights were previously withheld.
- 10% of the Purchase Price will be due as earnest money the day. Earnest money will be paid to “Gulf Coast Title Company.”
- A 10% Buyer’s Premium will be added to Bid Prices to determine the Purchase Price
- Property will be offered in 11 Individual Tracts and in any combination of Tracts created by Bidder(s)
Other PropertiesMore Like This
At Hall and Hall, we make your financing needs our top priority. Whether you’re looking for a ranch, farm, or recreational land loan, our competitive rates and equitable minimums ensure you lock in the best financial package available.
With the goal of making land ownership an enjoyable and trouble free experience, Hall and Hall’s management group continues to be a leader in providing management and consulting services to landowners across our region.
Since launching Hall and Hall Auctions in 2010, we have become a leader in investment quality rural real estate auctions and have produced hundreds of millions of dollars in closed transactions.