The National Fruit Orchard property has historically been home to one of White House Foods outstanding apple orchards. With the development that has taken place in the West Virginia Panhandle, the property is now ideally located in the path of development. While it is located within commuting distance to Washington, DC, a person doesn’t need to go far for top-tier jobs, schools, and restaurants. Winchester, VA, is just sixteen miles south of the property via Highway 81 and the corridor is home to Amazon and Proctor & Gamble. State of the art schools can be found across from the property on the north side of State Route 51. The topography in the area is such that a person can find outstanding building sites and priceless views on any tract. Much due diligence has been completed to make this property ready for commercial, industrial, or residential development.
Call Hall and Hall Auctions today to request a brochure!
Auction Date and Location:
• Wednesday, December 15th at 10:00 am ET
• Held at the South Berkeley Volunteer Fire Company
7556 Winchester Ave., Inwood, WV 25428
• Wednesday, November 17th from 10:00 am to 12 Noon ET
• Wednesday, December 1st from 10:00 am to 12 Noon ET
• Meet an auction representative at Tract 1 to learn more about the property and auction process.
Offered in cooperation with The Wings Group.
Just the Facts
Click Here for additional property information.
From Interstate 81 and State Route 51 at the Inwood, WV exit, travel west toward Gerrardstown, WV, approximately two miles to Goldmiller Road. Watch for signs!
· Adjacent to Mountain Ridge Intermediate and Middle Schools
· Minutes from Proctor & Gamble’s 1,400+ Employee Production Plant
· Minutes from Amazon’s 1,000+ Employee Distribution Center
· 16 Miles North of Winchester, VA
· Easy Commute to Washington, DC , and Baltimore, MD
Acreage (Deeded & Leased)
Tract 1: 230± Acres
Tract 2: 444± Acres
Tract 3: 94± Acres
Tract 4: 1± Acre
Tract 5: 67± Acres
Summary of Terms:
· 10% earnest money deposit of the total contract price will be due immediately from all successful bidders.
· A 5% buyer’s premium will be added to the high bid to determine the total purchase price.
· The property is being sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” and without any contingencies, including financing.
· Closing will be set 30 days from the auction date or as soon thereafter as closing documents are available.
· Broker participation is available. Contact our office for details.
Encompassing nearly the entire upper Laramie River Valley in northern Colorado, this landmark 37,881± total acre ranch combines a profitable agricultural operation with over 27 miles of live water, outstanding wildlife and picturesque scenery.
Pine Creek Ranch is comprised of 3,476± acres of predominately grassland pastures adjacent to the Red River. The diversity and agricultural production offer value to the cattle and outdoor enthusiast.
The ranch consists of 1,731± deeded acres four miles north of Stapleton, Nebraska. The property borders Highway 83 and features 184± acres pivot irrigated, living shelterbelt, wetlands, and native Sandhill range.
Lazy L Creek Ranch is a 1,489± acre ranch located 15 miles from Red Lodge, Montana. The ranch boasts creek frontage on Red Lodge Creek, renovated improvements, and dramatic mountain views.
18,154± acre (7,260± deeded) balanced working ranch rated at 300 AUs 25 miles SE of Wright. Full set of improvements including a comfortable home. Excellent hunting for elk, deer, antelope.
Spanning an enormous block of mountain land rising from a trout-filled river up to the national forest, this exceptional 11,900± acre sporting paradise is distinguished by its trophy hunting, outstanding fishing, and luxurious lakeside lodge.
1,232± acres on the Tennessee River in Decatur County, TN. Ideal hunting habitat. 415± acres of farmland generating $52,000± annually. 100± acre natural cypress lake. Two hours from Nashville.
Plummers Creek Ranch offers lush Bermuda pastures, big western views, and perfectly sized improvements for the cattlemen and weekenders alike. Several ponds, excellent fencing, and fertile soils.
Summer grazing for 250 pair and premium elk hunting near Townsend, Montana. Upper Greyson Creek is a 1,945± (1,305± deeded, 640± leased) acre, well-watered ranch with 1,729± square foot log home.
Cattle ranch and recreational property. Grassy hillsides, pastures, irrigated pivots, hay ground and treed creek and river bottoms. Five and a half miles of Cheyenne River and 13 miles of Rapid Creek.
Just over an hour’s drive west of Albuquerque, NM, the Lobo Ranch spans over 70± square miles offering 46,485± deeded acres of stunningly beautiful landscape and is contiguous to the Marquez Wildlife Area.
The historic Duck Bar Ranch is comprised of 7,005± acres located in the Nebraska Sandhills and features over 6-miles of Gordon Creek. The ranch boasts a carrying capacity of 400 cows with supporting livestock.
Blessed with unequalled views, privacy, recreation, and wildlife within 10 miles of Pagosa Springs, this 9,600± acre holding borders national forest and includes a private lake, ponds, and miles of creeks.