The Wind River Ranch is 42± acre retreat lying along the renowned Wind River and its free stone fishery, 9-miles northwest of Dubois, WY. The property features a custom 5,764± square foot home and a 512± square foot bunkhouse, nestled among mature evergreens along the riverbank. The home offers a spacious great room and an expansive family room, both with vaulted ceilings, a custom kitchen and office with built-in cherry bookcases. This horse friendly residence is located a short distance from multiple access points to the Shoshone National Forest, about 75-minutes Southeast of Jackson Hole.Save Property Download Brochure
Just the Facts
• 42± deeded acres
• 1,800 feet of Wind River frontage
• 5,764± square foot home and a 512± square foot bunkhouse
• Located 9-miles outside of Dubois, WY and 75-minutes northeast of Jackson, WY via a paved state highway
• Secluded home site with mature stands of pine and fir surrounding the home
• Fenced horse pasture with tack shed and storage barn
• Excellent trail riding, snowmobiling and hiking, within minutes of the ranch, inside the Shoshone National Forest
• Elevation 7,400 feet
• Property taxes are $6,967/year
Other PropertiesMore Like This
“When it was time to invest in a ranch for our family, we knew we needed to work with Hall and Hall. The expertise is unsurpassed.”
A sprawling Montana ranch…on the market for $12 million was the reader favorite in the WSJ’s annual House of the Year contest.
In 1988, Joel Leadbetter became a partner at Hall and Hall where he has been instrumental in completing complicated, high-profile deals such as the recent sale of Texas’ historic 512,000-acre Waggoner Ranch.
Oil tycoon T. Boone Pickens put his Texas panhandle property on the market and it’s listed for a massive $250 million.
“The professionalism, preparation, and overall positive demeanor exhibited… were truly impressive… I have never before worked with a more dedicated, knowledgeable, and level-headed sales professional.”
America’s Best Brokerages