This 36.8± acre river retreat is the ideal Colorado fly fishing property everyone is looking for. Located in close proximity to the amenities of Vail, Beaver Creek, Eagle, and the Vail Valley Jet Center, this replete offering includes a tasteful 3,259± square foot riverside residence and over 1,000 feet of frontage on the south bank of the Eagle River. The property enjoys a bucolic setting with a private drive passing through hay meadows and a home that is tucked up against cottonwood trees above the river.
The two-bedroom and three-bath residence at the Angler is well-suited for use as a permanent residence or a year-round holiday or weekend retreat. Built in 2001, it features quality and tasteful construction including, an updated top-of-the-line kitchen and back porch overlooking the Eagle River. This holding possesses frontage on a beautiful and trout-laden section of the Eagle River defined by a deep pool and broad runs interspersed with large boulders – all excellent holding water that can be easily fished. The Eagle River is an outstanding trout fishery that will satisfy the demands of even the most discerning angler. Ownership of the Eagle River Angler also includes access to nearly three miles of private waters on the Eagle River.
Sited within the exclusive 10,000± acre Diamond Star Ranch, ownership includes access to and use of Diamond Star’s unparalleled amenities. These include nearly three miles of private Eagle River angling access, an equestrian center, lodge, excellent big game hunting, and access to miles of developed horse and OHV riding trails.
Showings and additional information are available upon qualified written request.
Offered in cooperation with Jared Saul, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties.
Just the Facts
- Highly desirable Eagle River location in Eagle County, Colorado
- 7 miles to Vail Valley Jet Center and Eagle County Regional Airport
- Only 27.5 miles to Vail and 18 miles to Beaver Creek
- 2.4 miles east of Eagle, Colorado, and within minutes of golfing, dining, and area amenities
- 36.8± deeded acres
- 1,000± feet of frontage on the Eagle River with excellent fly fishing
- Private access to an additional three miles of Eagle River
- 3,259± square foot riverside residence with two bedrooms, three baths, updated kitchen, downstairs rec room, and garage
- Ownership within and access to the exclusive 10,000± acre Diamond Star Ranch with amenities including an equestrian center, lodge and dining, excellent big game hunting, trout fishing, and miles of trails for horseback or OHV riding
Acreage (Deeded & Leased)
* Some of the outstanding photography herein was provided by Kristen Webster Photography. (Contact information is available upon request.)
Other PropertiesMore Like This
At Hall and Hall, we make your financing needs our top priority. Whether you’re looking for a ranch, farm, or recreational land loan, our competitive rates and equitable minimums ensure you lock in the best financial package available.
With the goal of making land ownership an enjoyable and trouble free experience, Hall and Hall’s management group continues to be a leader in providing management and consulting services to landowners across our region.
Since launching Hall and Hall Auctions in 2010, we have become a leader in investment quality rural real estate auctions and have produced hundreds of millions of dollars in closed transactions.