Located just 45 minutes from Breckenridge Ski Resort, this 240± acre Colorado mountain ranch features almost two miles of trout fishing on Tarryall Creek in a stunning setting at the base of several 13,000 foot peaks of the Continental Divide. Abundant water flows through the ranch from the snow-capped peaks to the west, feeding numerous ponds and stream channels in the broad riparian area and supporting healthy populations of self-sustaining brown trout. The aspen groves, grass meadows, evergreens and native shortgrass prairie provide excellent habitat for wildlife including elk, antelope and a variety of raptors. A choice homesite is nestled between an aspen grove and the creek yet offers excellent views of the surrounding mountains. The ranch is located along the Boreas Pass Road, providing easy access to the Pike and Arapaho National Forests and the historic town of Como. The county seat of Fairplay is less than 15 minutes away, the year-round resort amenities of Breckenridge are within 45 minutes and Denver is about 75 minutes from the ranch.
Just the Facts
- Scenic 240± acres located in a stunning setting at the base of the Continental Divide.
- Almost 1± mile of Tarryall Creek with great fishing for thriving population of wild brown trout.
- Diverse habitat including a broad riparian area attracts a variety of wildlife species.
- Several sheltered homesites in secluded meadows near the creek with great views.
- Easy access to explore recreation attractions of the area and the cultural amenities of Breckenridge.