Highlighted by a beautiful private stretch of the coveted White River encompassing both sides of the river, this 80± acre property also features irrigated meadows with senior water rights and ranch house with numerous shop and storage buildings. The property includes both banks of the cottonwood-lined river and features excellent fishing for browns, rainbow, and cutthroat trout. Additionally, a wide variety of wildlife species inhabit the riparian corridor and lush irrigated meadows. Located in the shadow of the Flat Tops Mountains of Northwest Colorado only seven miles from the town of Meeker, White River Retreat is adjacent to the 10,600± acre Oak Ridge State Wildlife Area providing additional deer and elk hunting. The nearby White River National Forest and Flat Tops Wilderness Area offer a multitude of additional recreational activities.
Just the Facts
- Superb trout fishing on .28 mile of the White River, including both sides
- Irrigated hay meadows with excellent water rights
- Adjacent to Oak Ridge State Wildlife Area
- Located on a well maintained, paved county road
- Great location for accessing additional outdoor recreation
- Existing home, shop, storage and barn buildings