This 1,432± acre property located in southeast Kansas is being offered in 3 tracts and combinations. Primarily comprised of rangeland and hay fields, its balance includes prime recreational hunting habitat.
Call Hall and Hall Auctions today to request a brochure!
Auction Date and Location:
Thursday, February 25th at 10:00 am CT
The auction will be held at the El Dorado Civic Center.
201 E. Central
El Dorado, KS 67042
Just the Facts
- 50 miles east of Wichita, KS
- Abundant grass
- Excellent whitetail deer, turkey & quail hunting
- Tract 1: S34 - T25 – R9: SW4, W2SE4, NE4SE4
- Tract 2: S33 - T25 – R9: W2, NE4
S34 – T25 – R9: NW4NW4
- Tract 3: S4 - T24 - R10: All
- Tract 1 & 2: From Eureka, KS, head west on Hwy 54 for 5.5 miles. Turn north on H Rd and proceed for 1 mile. Turn west on 150th St and proceed to property on the north.
- Tract 3: From Eureka, KS, head north on P Rd for 10.5 miles. Turn west on 255th St and proceed for 1 mile. Turn north on N Rd and proceed for ½ mile to property on the west.
Acreage (Deeded & Leased)
Tract 1: 277± acres
Tract 2: 520± acres
Tract 3: 635± acres
Tract 1: $1,293.60 (2020)
Tract 2: $1,847.00 (2020)
Tract 3: $2,125.80 (2020)
Summary of Terms:
- A 10% earnest money deposit of the total contract price will be due immediately from all successful bidders.
- The property is being sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” and without any contingencies, including financing.
- Closing will be set 30 days from the auction date or as soon thereafter as closing documents are available.
Other PropertiesMore Like This
This story has a happy ending for everyone involved. Both buyer and seller can rest assured that the Diamond S is in good hands moving forward.
At Hall and Hall, we make your financing needs our top priority. Whether you’re looking for a ranch, farm, or recreational land loan, our competitive rates and equitable minimums ensure you lock in the best financial package available.
With the goal of making land ownership an enjoyable and trouble free experience, Hall and Hall’s management group continues to be a leader in providing management and consulting services to landowners across our region.
Since launching Hall and Hall Auctions in 2010, we have become a leader in investment quality rural real estate auctions and have produced hundreds of millions of dollars in closed transactions.