The WM Zutavern Ranch is located just a few short miles southwest of Dunning, in the heart of the Nebraska Sandhills. The ranch consists of 21,282± total acres, of which 17,182± are deeded, and boasts nearly four and a half miles of Dismal River frontage, six center pivots, backgrounding lots, extensive sub-irrigated meadows, and five homes. The ranch also comes with a 500 head national forest grazing permit that is contiguous to the ranch. The operation is capable of 1,300 cows on a year-round basis with ample water, grass, and hay production. Wildlife is abundant, due to the great habitat of the Dismal River and food sources. WM Zutavern Ranch has been in the family for over 100 years and comes with a long-storied history of cattle production.
Just the Facts
• 21,282± total acres
• 17,182± deeded acres
• 4,100± national forest acre permit for 500 head
• Nearly four and a half miles of Dismal River frontage
• 765.5± pivot irrigated acres
• 2,500 feet of concrete bunks and aprons
• Seven backgrounding lots
• Excellent living winter livestock shelterbelts
• 2,800+ ton irrigated hay production
• 2,600+ ton meadow hay production
• 3,800± acres sub-irrigated meadow
• Five homes, with a large main home overlooking Dismal River
• Cattle Baron’s Ball previously held at ranch featuring Charlie Daniels
• Three ponds stocked with fish
• Trophy caliber deer along with turkeys, ducks, geese, pheasants, grouse, and doves
Other PropertiesMore Like This
At Hall and Hall, we make your financing needs our top priority. Whether you’re looking for a ranch, farm, or recreational land loan, our competitive rates and equitable minimums ensure you lock in the best financial package available.
With the goal of making land ownership an enjoyable and trouble free experience, Hall and Hall’s management group continues to be a leader in providing management and consulting services to landowners across our region.
Since launching Hall and Hall Auctions in 2010, we have become a leader in investment quality rural real estate auctions and have produced hundreds of millions of dollars in closed transactions.