The River Bluff Ranch Headquarters consists of 1,463± acres in Parker County just southwest of Weatherford, TX. The ranch is being offered in four tracts and combinations. It has been under strict grazing management and is in excellent condition with thick stand of native grass. The use of only organic products has been strictly followed since 2008. There are five well-watered pastures with good to excellent fencing. The ranch boasts a well finished, six-bedroom owner’s lodge enclosed in a 15-acre wooded compound.
Call Hall and Hall Auctions today to request a brochure!
Auction Date and Location:
Thursday, September 19th at 10:00am CT
Held at By the Creek
150 Bielss Lane, Weatherford, TX 76087
Information Dates and Location:
Thursday, August 22nd at 10:00am to Noon
Thursday, September 5th at 10:00am to Noon
Meet a Hall and Hall Auction representative at the owner’s home on Tract 3 to preview the property.
Just the Facts
Click here for additional information.
The ranch is near the highly sought-after community of Brock, TX and less than 45 minutes from downtown Fort Worth. Large private ranches border the property and the main gate is just six miles south of I-20 and Old Dennis Road. The Owners Lodge is located in the Brock Independent School District.
Acreage (Deeded & Leased)
Tract 1: 425± acres with Old Dennis Rd frontage
Tract 2: 172± acres with Old Dennis Rd frontage
Tract 3: 514± acres with Owner’s Home and Ranch Headquarters
Tract 4: 352± acres swing tract
- A swing tract does not have its own, independent access and must be purchased along with an adjacent tract or property owner.
Click here for additional information.
Owner’s Lodge: The rambling ranch style lodge is full of original custom finishes and has undergone an extensive remodel incorporating tasteful modern touches.
· Six-bedroom, five-bath
· Standing seam metal room
· Modern and stainless appointed kitchen
· Large living room with native stone fireplace
· Unique courtyard with stone fencing
· 15 acres, fenced and heavily wooded with pecan and live oak trees
· Electric main gate with paved road access
All improvements are on Tract 3:
· Limestone rock ranch employee’s house with two bedrooms and one bath
· Foreman’s house with four bedrooms and two baths
· 75’X75’ insulated multi-functional metal barn
- Commercial kitchen
- Walk-in freezer and walk-in refrigerator
- Ranch office and loft
· 50’X30’ workshop
· Three metal buildings with plumbing and electric
· Two below ground tornado shelters
· Commercial backup generator system (lodge and headquarters)
· High-fenced organic garden/orchard
Abundant surface and subsurface water exist through 11 surface ponds, 23 water wells, 2 windmills, and Brazos River water rights. Several ponds have been extensively renovated and stocked.
Seller’s mineral rights to convey. There is current production.
Summary of Terms:
- A 5% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid price(s) to determine the total contract price(s).
- A 10% earnest money deposit of the total contract price will be due immediately from all successful bidders.
- The property is being sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" and without any contingencies including financing.
- Closing will be set 30 days from the auction date or as soon thereafter as closing documents are available.
- Broker participation is available. Contact our office for participation guideline.
Other PropertiesMore Like This
Whitehall RanchWhitehall, TX
A true master-planned ranch property with architectural consistency throughout within commuting distance to Houston, Whitehall Ranch is 656± acres that combines cattle ranching, equine, recreation, and lifestyle in rural Grimes County.
Highlighted by a stunning mountain landscape and truly exceptional improvements, 6,343± acre Elk Island Ranch is an amazing four-season recreational paradise, located only 10 minutes from a real town with jet strip.
The 9,565± acre ranch is situated along the banks of the North Loup River in the Nebraska Sandhills. It is a highly diversified and top-notch ranch with excellent improvements, abundant wildlife and excellent rangeland.
Water rights, creeks and wetlands create a wildlife haven. National Forest borders on 1,027± acres in Bitterroot. New barn/shop complex and 2,200 sq. ft. owner’s quarters are ready to go.
Combining Yampa River and mountainous land, this 3,745± acre ranch stands out for its big fish, big game hunting and convenient location within 20 minutes of Steamboat Springs and the regional airport.
Gearhart Ranch is 9,155± acres of productive grasslands in the Davis Mountains. Successful highland cattle operation for over 100 years. Exceptional game, stunning beauty and starry nights.
Encompassing a diverse landscape of 26,056± total acres (20,502± deeded plus 5,554± leased) that are well-blocked and extremely private, Thunder River Ranch combines a large working ranch with outstanding big game hunting and fishing.
Scenic working cattle and recreational ranch located near Big Sky Resort. Recently constructed impeccable custom-designed improvements. Elk, deer, antelope and bear. Ranch is being offered turn-key inclusive of equipment and furnishings.
1,913± acres of some of the most historic and coveted plantation lands in the Red Hills. Incredible location just five miles from downtown Thomasville, Georgia surrounded by other quail plantations.
Turnkey 1,134± acre ranch featuring superb fishing on the Elk River, stream, lake, ponds, irrigated hay meadows, national forest adjacency, remodeled main home with guest, equestrian and support buildings, and location 20 minutes from Steamboat.
Cattle ranch and recreational property. Grassy hillsides, pastures, irrigated pivots, hay ground and treed creek and river bottoms. Five and a half miles of Cheyenne River and 13 miles of Rapid Creek.
End-of-the-road private family retreat on the river encompassed on three sides by USFS in dramatic setting under towering craggy peaks. Thoughtfully executed, classic log improvements. Year-round access 45 miles from Cody.
The historic Duck Bar Ranch is comprised of 7,005± acres located in the Nebraska Sandhills and features over 6-miles of Gordon Creek. The ranch boasts a carrying capacity of 400 cows with supporting livestock.