The River Bluff Ranch Headquarters consists of 1,463± acres in Parker County just southwest of Weatherford, TX. The ranch is being offered in four tracts and combinations. It has been under strict grazing management and is in excellent condition with thick stand of native grass. The use of only organic products has been strictly followed since 2008. There are five well-watered pastures with good to excellent fencing. The ranch boasts a well finished, six-bedroom owner’s lodge enclosed in a 15-acre wooded compound.
Call Hall and Hall Auctions today to request a brochure!
Auction Date and Location:
Thursday, September 19th at 10:00am CT
Held at By the Creek
150 Bielss Lane, Weatherford, TX 76087
Information Dates and Location:
Thursday, August 22nd at 10:00am to Noon
Thursday, September 5th at 10:00am to Noon
Meet a Hall and Hall Auction representative at the owner’s home on Tract 3 to preview the property.
The ranch is near the highly sought-after community of Brock, TX and less than 45 minutes from downtown Fort Worth. Large private ranches border the property and the main gate is just six miles south of I-20 and Old Dennis Road. The Owners Lodge is located in the Brock Independent School District.
Acreage (Deeded & Leased)
Tract 1: 425± acres with Old Dennis Rd frontage
Tract 2: 172± acres with Old Dennis Rd frontage
Tract 3: 514± acres with Owner’s Home and Ranch Headquarters
Tract 4: 352± acres swing tract
- A swing tract does not have its own, independent access and must be purchased along with an adjacent tract or property owner.
Deeded Acres: 1,463±
Total Acres: 1,463±
Owner’s Lodge: The rambling ranch style lodge is full of original custom finishes and has undergone an extensive remodel incorporating tasteful modern touches.
· Six-bedroom, five-bath
· Standing seam metal room
· Modern and stainless appointed kitchen
· Large living room with native stone fireplace
· Unique courtyard with stone fencing
· 15 acres, fenced and heavily wooded with pecan and live oak trees
· Electric main gate with paved road access
All improvements are on Tract 3:
· Limestone rock ranch employee’s house with two bedrooms and one bath
· Foreman’s house with four bedrooms and two baths
· 75’X75’ insulated multi-functional metal barn
- Commercial kitchen
- Walk-in freezer and walk-in refrigerator
- Ranch office and loft
· 50’X30’ workshop
· Three metal buildings with plumbing and electric
· Two below ground tornado shelters
· Commercial backup generator system (lodge and headquarters)
· High-fenced organic garden/orchard
Abundant surface and subsurface water exist through 11 surface ponds, 23 water wells, 2 windmills, and Brazos River water rights. Several ponds have been extensively renovated and stocked.
Seller’s mineral rights to convey. There is current production.
Summary of Terms:
- A 5% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid price(s) to determine the total contract price(s).
- A 10% earnest money deposit of the total contract price will be due immediately from all successful bidders.
- The property is being sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" and without any contingencies including financing.
- Closing will be set 30 days from the auction date or as soon thereafter as closing documents are available.
- Broker participation is available. Contact our office for participation guideline.
Other PropertiesMore Like This
“When it was time to invest in a ranch for our family, we knew we needed to work with Hall and Hall. The expertise is unsurpassed.”
In 1988, Joel Leadbetter became a partner at Hall and Hall where he has been instrumental in completing complicated, high-profile deals such as the recent sale of Texas’ historic 512,000-acre Waggoner Ranch.
“The professionalism, preparation, and overall positive demeanor exhibited… were truly impressive… I have never before worked with a more dedicated, knowledgeable, and level-headed sales professional.”
I had been looking for the right property for several years and Elliott Davenport’s insight into the quail plantation market and his ability to think strategically was instrumental in helping me find our new place. Elliott was helpful on all technical aspects of contracting and due diligence. His post closing help with hiring and contractors made the process much easier as well.
I have purchased 4 ranches through Hall and Hall over the past 20 years, and there is simply no other team in the world like them. They have navigated complexity, professionally attended to every detail, operated with fairness and integrity, and demonstrated an unwavering commitment to me– whether representing me or the person on the other side of the deal.