The River Bluff Ranch Headquarters consists of 1,463± acres in Parker County just southwest of Weatherford, TX. The ranch is being offered in four tracts and combinations. It has been under strict grazing management and is in excellent condition with thick stand of native grass. The use of only organic products has been strictly followed since 2008. There are five well-watered pastures with good to excellent fencing. The ranch boasts a well finished, six-bedroom owner’s lodge enclosed in a 15-acre wooded compound.
Call Hall and Hall Auctions today to request a brochure!
Auction Date and Location:
Thursday, September 19th at 10:00am CT
Held at By the Creek
150 Bielss Lane, Weatherford, TX 76087
Information Dates and Location:
Thursday, August 22nd at 10:00am to Noon
Thursday, September 5th at 10:00am to Noon
Meet a Hall and Hall Auction representative at the owner’s home on Tract 3 to preview the property.
Just the Facts
Click here for additional information.
The ranch is near the highly sought-after community of Brock, TX and less than 45 minutes from downtown Fort Worth. Large private ranches border the property and the main gate is just six miles south of I-20 and Old Dennis Road. The Owners Lodge is located in the Brock Independent School District.
Acreage (Deeded & Leased)
Tract 1: 425± acres with Old Dennis Rd frontage
Tract 2: 172± acres with Old Dennis Rd frontage
Tract 3: 514± acres with Owner’s Home and Ranch Headquarters
Tract 4: 352± acres swing tract
- A swing tract does not have its own, independent access and must be purchased along with an adjacent tract or property owner.
Click here for additional information.
Owner’s Lodge: The rambling ranch style lodge is full of original custom finishes and has undergone an extensive remodel incorporating tasteful modern touches.
· Six-bedroom, five-bath
· Standing seam metal room
· Modern and stainless appointed kitchen
· Large living room with native stone fireplace
· Unique courtyard with stone fencing
· 15 acres, fenced and heavily wooded with pecan and live oak trees
· Electric main gate with paved road access
All improvements are on Tract 3:
· Limestone rock ranch employee’s house with two bedrooms and one bath
· Foreman’s house with four bedrooms and two baths
· 75’X75’ insulated multi-functional metal barn
- Commercial kitchen
- Walk-in freezer and walk-in refrigerator
- Ranch office and loft
· 50’X30’ workshop
· Three metal buildings with plumbing and electric
· Two below ground tornado shelters
· Commercial backup generator system (lodge and headquarters)
· High-fenced organic garden/orchard
Abundant surface and subsurface water exist through 11 surface ponds, 23 water wells, 2 windmills, and Brazos River water rights. Several ponds have been extensively renovated and stocked.
Seller’s mineral rights to convey. There is current production.
Summary of Terms:
- A 5% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid price(s) to determine the total contract price(s).
- A 10% earnest money deposit of the total contract price will be due immediately from all successful bidders.
- The property is being sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" and without any contingencies including financing.
- Closing will be set 30 days from the auction date or as soon thereafter as closing documents are available.
- Broker participation is available. Contact our office for participation guideline.
Other PropertiesMore Like This
At Hall and Hall, we make your financing needs our top priority. Whether you’re looking for a ranch, farm, or recreational land loan, our competitive rates and equitable minimums ensure you lock in the best financial package available.
With the goal of making land ownership an enjoyable and trouble free experience, Hall and Hall’s management group continues to be a leader in providing management and consulting services to landowners across our region.
Since launching Hall and Hall Auctions in 2010, we have become a leader in investment quality rural real estate auctions and have produced hundreds of millions of dollars in closed transactions.