Serenity Valley Ranch features 1,139.67 acres in Hopkins County with a two-bedroom, two-bath Barndominium-style headquarters designed for low maintenance with room to expand the living accommodations. Over one mile of paved FM 71 frontage on the northern boundary. Approximately one and a quarter miles of paved CR 1090 on the eastern boundary, and a third access on CR 3545 at the southernmost portion of the ranch. Cross fencing primarily with New Zealand style hot wire for a rotational grazing operation currently stocked conservatively at a rate of 1AU:2.8. Plumbed concrete water troughs in every pasture and fifteen stock tanks provide an equitable amount of water and waterfowl habitat throughout the ranch. An impressive stand and variety of native and improved grasses provide options for diversity in the operation. The veins of large timber in the lower bottom areas provide natural cover for livestock and wildlife. These dense wooded areas provide wildlife habitat characteristics that diversify the property adding to the recreational value. North Hopkins water supply access along both road frontages gives potential for further development and access to co-op water.
Just the Facts
- 1,139.67 acres with over two miles of paved road frontage
- 52 cross fenced pastures utilizing New Zealand style rotational grazing and graze ahead method
- Abundance of surface water with 15 tanks and network of 50 concrete water troughs
- Native grass supporting a conservative stocking rate (1AU:2.8 acres)
- 2 bedroom, 2 bath Barndominium-style headquarters
- 20’ x 30’ Bunkhouse/office with bedroom/bathroom
- Insulated 45’ x 45’ shop/garage
- 2 RV hookups; 30 amp/50 amp
- 40’ x 30’ shop; wired for 220
- 60’ x 30’ equipment shed
- 20’ x 100’ equipment shed
- 40’ x 200’ dry hay storage north end
- 40’ x 100’ dry hay storage south end
- Graveled interior roads and fenced lanes for moving cattle around the ranch
- 98 miles to DFW airport
- 20 miles to Sulphur Springs, Texas
- Large neighboring properties
- Well-drained for the region with 50 feet of rolling elevation changes
- 51± acre wildlife refuge for hunting, surrounded on two sides with additional wooded properties
At Hall and Hall, we make your financing needs our top priority. Whether you’re looking for a ranch, farm, or recreational land loan, our competitive rates and equitable minimums ensure you lock in the best financial package available.
With the goal of making land ownership an enjoyable and trouble free experience, Hall and Hall’s management group continues to be a leader in providing management and consulting services to landowners across our region.
Since launching Hall and Hall Auctions in 2010, we have become a leader in investment quality rural real estate auctions and have produced hundreds of millions of dollars in closed transactions.