Owned by the same family since 1961, the 3,600± deeded acre Bow Fiddle Ranch offers a scenic blend of ranching, recreation and wildlife. Tucked into the base of Sheep Mountain and the Medicine Bow National Forest, the ranch is bisected by 3 freestone miles of the Little Laramie River. Combining quality trout fishing with working improvements, this productive ranch is a distinct offering located minutes from the picturesque mountain town of Centennial and the amenities of Laramie, Wyoming. Comprised of old-growth cottonwood and willow river bottoms, native rangeland, and irrigated and sub-irrigated pasture, the Bow Fiddle Ranch provides habitat to resident deer and antelope herds, as well as elk and moose.
Just the Facts
- 23 miles west of Laramie & Laramie Regional Airport-170 miles to downtown Denver
- 4.5 miles east of picturesque Centennial
- 3,600± deeded acres
- Same owner since 1961
- Productive spring and summer pasture for cow/calf pairs or yearlings
- Private fishing on 3± miles on both banks of Little Laramie River
- 1± mile of riverside channels
- Mixture of native rangeland, irrigated and sub-irrigated pasture, old-growth cottonwood and willow river bottom
- Adjacent to Medicine Bow National Forest and Sheep Mountain
- Seller will convey water rights and some of owned mineral rights
Other PropertiesMore Like This
Tongue River RefugeSheridan, WY
Tongue River Refuge is 1,907± deeded acres with 330± irrigated acres. Three miles of the Tongue River, diverse wildlife and terrain, comfortable residences, and agricultural infrastructure for a balanced, owner-rated 150AU ranch.
At Hall and Hall, we make your financing needs our top priority. Whether you’re looking for a ranch, farm, or recreational land loan, our competitive rates and equitable minimums ensure you lock in the best financial package available.
With the goal of making land ownership an enjoyable and trouble free experience, Hall and Hall’s management group continues to be a leader in providing management and consulting services to landowners across our region.
Since launching Hall and Hall Auctions in 2010, we have become a leader in investment quality rural real estate auctions and have produced hundreds of millions of dollars in closed transactions.