Owned by the same family since 1961, the 3,600± deeded acre Bow Fiddle Ranch offers a scenic blend of ranching, recreation and wildlife. Tucked into the base of Sheep Mountain and the Medicine Bow National Forest, the ranch is bisected by 3 freestone miles of the Little Laramie River. Combining quality trout fishing with working improvements, this productive ranch is a distinct offering located minutes from the picturesque mountain town of Centennial and the amenities of Laramie, Wyoming. Comprised of old-growth cottonwood and willow river bottoms, native rangeland, and irrigated and sub-irrigated pasture, the Bow Fiddle Ranch provides habitat to resident deer and antelope herds, as well as elk and moose.
Just the Facts
- 23 miles west of Laramie & Laramie Regional Airport-170 miles to downtown Denver
- 4.5 miles east of picturesque Centennial
- 3,600± deeded acres
- Same owner since 1961
- Productive spring and summer pasture for cow/calf pairs or yearlings
- Private fishing on 3± miles on both banks of Little Laramie River
- 1± mile of riverside channels
- Mixture of native rangeland, irrigated and sub-irrigated pasture, old-growth cottonwood and willow river bottom
- Adjacent to Medicine Bow National Forest and Sheep Mountain
- Seller will convey water rights and some of owned mineral rights
Other PropertiesMore Like This
Beaver Creek RanchDaniel, WY
The 12,040± acre Beaver Creek Ranch is located north of historic Daniel, Wyoming and less than an hour from Jackson Hole, Wyoming. The ranch supports 3,500± head of cattle, has over 35 miles of trophy trout, live water and abundant big game.
“When it was time to invest in a ranch for our family, we knew we needed to work with Hall and Hall. The expertise is unsurpassed.”
In 1988, Joel Leadbetter became a partner at Hall and Hall where he has been instrumental in completing complicated, high-profile deals such as the recent sale of Texas’ historic 512,000-acre Waggoner Ranch.
“The professionalism, preparation, and overall positive demeanor exhibited… were truly impressive… I have never before worked with a more dedicated, knowledgeable, and level-headed sales professional.”
I had been looking for the right property for several years and Elliott Davenport’s insight into the quail plantation market and his ability to think strategically was instrumental in helping me find our new place. Elliott was helpful on all technical aspects of contracting and due diligence. His post closing help with hiring and contractors made the process much easier as well.