Owned by the same family since 1961, the 3,600± deeded acre Bow Fiddle Ranch offers a scenic blend of ranching, recreation and wildlife. Tucked into the base of Sheep Mountain and the Medicine Bow National Forest, the ranch is bisected by 3 freestone miles of the Little Laramie River. Combining quality trout fishing with working improvements, this productive ranch is a distinct offering located minutes from the picturesque mountain town of Centennial and the amenities of Laramie, Wyoming. Comprised of old-growth cottonwood and willow river bottoms, native rangeland, and irrigated and sub-irrigated pasture, the Bow Fiddle Ranch provides habitat to resident deer and antelope herds, as well as elk and moose.
Just the Facts
- 23 miles west of Laramie & Laramie Regional Airport-170 miles to downtown Denver
- 4.5 miles east of picturesque Centennial
- 3,600± deeded acres
- Same owner since 1961
- Productive spring and summer pasture for cow/calf pairs or yearlings
- Private fishing on 3± miles on both banks of Little Laramie River
- 1± mile of riverside channels
- Mixture of native rangeland, irrigated and sub-irrigated pasture, old-growth cottonwood and willow river bottom
- Adjacent to Medicine Bow National Forest and Sheep Mountain
- Seller will convey water rights and some of owned mineral rights
Other PropertiesMore Like This
“When it was time to invest in a ranch for our family, we knew we needed to work with Hall and Hall. The expertise is unsurpassed.”
A sprawling Montana ranch…on the market for $12 million was the reader favorite in the WSJ’s annual House of the Year contest.
In 1988, Joel Leadbetter became a partner at Hall and Hall where he has been instrumental in completing complicated, high-profile deals such as the recent sale of Texas’ historic 512,000-acre Waggoner Ranch.
Oil tycoon T. Boone Pickens put his Texas panhandle property on the market and it’s listed for a massive $250 million.
“The professionalism, preparation, and overall positive demeanor exhibited… were truly impressive… I have never before worked with a more dedicated, knowledgeable, and level-headed sales professional.”
America’s Best Brokerages