Check out the Sites used by our Finance Team.
Watching the market can be an interesting pastime, a look at your future financial stability, or a way to conduct business. Either way the Hall and Hall Finance team has a few favorite resources to help keep them abreast of the rapidly changing market conditions so they are better able to serve your needs. A few of those selections are below.
- Keep an eye on MarketWatch to track rates and in particular the 10-year treasury with yield curve graph.
- Up to date market data and stock market news source on the U.S. Markets at CNBC.
- Track the Wall Street Journal Markets for commodity and interest rates daily.
- For some local flavor there’s grain markets in Montana and in Texas the TAMU Real Estate Center provides information affection values and transaction volume.
- For a fun spin and tongue-in-cheek humor on global events and economic news sign up for (one or all) of the Marketing Brew newsletters.
We look forward to visiting with you about your Finance and Market questions and how they may affect your land loans.
Visit with one of our team members or send us a direct message here.