As popular as Farm and Ranch auctions have been around the country, live auctions have been a mainstay at charity events for years and years. As with any hard to value asset, charity managers have known donations sell best via auction. Hall and Hall loves to give back and contribute to as many great causes as possible. Here is a list of some of our favorite charity events that we work and support.
- The National Western Stock Show’s Junior Livestock Auction: Considered by many to be the National Championship of the livestock showing circuit, the Junior Sale is an opportunity for the best and brightest of our youth to show off their agricultural expertise and raise hundreds of thousands of dollars in educational donations.
- Weld County Junior Livestock Sale: Where the top 245 animals from the county are sold to support youth education, FFA, 4-H, and the local food bank.
- RamStrength Lubick Foundation: When cancer victims are not in the position to both fight the fight and manage day to day financial responsibilities, look no further than RamStrenght; the only local charity providing financial assistance for all types of cancer survivors in Northern Colorado.
- Colorado State Volleyball: Even at the best universities, it’s not possible to fund every sport to the necessary level without community support. The Season Banquet has become one of the great opportunities for Ram Volleyball fans to give back and support the volleyball team.
- UCHealth Poudre Valley Hospital and Medical Center of the Rockies: The Spring Benefit is one of the biggest live auction events in Northern Colorado. Raising hundreds of thousands of dollars each spring to help the less fortunate better manage medical expenses.
- St. Jude Evening of Hope: The signature fundraising event in Denver, Colorado, supporting the lifesaving mission of the Children’s Research Hospital. St. Jude Rare Whiskey Auction: Another great event to both add to your high-end liquor collection, and raise money for Children’s Medical Research. St. Jude Annual Toy Auction: Each year auctioneers from around the country descend on the hospital to perform the National Auctioneers Association’s annual toy auction. Millions have been raised over the years and every child goes home with a toy.
- Pearl Harbor’s Pacific Aviation Museum Gala Fundraiser: Developing and maintaining an internationally recognized aviation museum that educates the young and honors the aviators that defend our freedom.
- Local High School FFA Programs: Colorado’s FFA programs are as strong as anywhere in the country and nobody does it better than Dear Trail, Ault, Eaton and Windsor.
- Flint Animal Cancer Center’s One Cure: With owner’s consent, canine and feline patients are pioneers in cancer research and blaze trails for cutting-edge treatments; providing hope for thousands of future pets and human patients alike.
- Alpha Gamma Rho’s National Convention and Benefit Auction: A major national fraternity specializing on both the social and professional interest of its members. AGR men’s common interest in agriculture professions distinguishes it from all the rest.
- The Invictus Games Foundation’s London Gala: Honoring the athletic abilities and achievements of the world’s servicemen that have suffered life-changing injuries while serving their country.
We donate our time and expertise to these great charities for various personal reasons. However, there are many more which deserve time, money and attention. We encourage everyone to pick a great organization that means something to you and support it to the maximum of your ability.