North Middle Fork Ranch (NMFR), located 45 minutes outside Boulder between Lyons and Rocky Mountain National Park, is 600± acres of private, pristine and beautiful mountain land within Roosevelt National Forest. Just off the dramatic South St. Vrain Canyon, NMFR lies at the end of a Forest Service Road. NMFR features undulating lush meadows, Ponderosa and aspen forests, significant rock formations, and more than two miles of Dry St. Vrain Creek.
NMFR possesses unusual Boulder County-granted entitlements to construct sizable residential and recreational buildings. The owner may select for improvements any two of four outstanding building envelopes. On one site, a private residence and related buildings totaling 15,000 square feet are allowed; on the second site, the owner may construct up to 35,000 square feet of equestrian, agricultural and other buildings, including a 2,000-square-foot caretaker’s residence. A total of 50,000 square feet of structures may be built.
Offered in cooperation with Rob Feder, Conservation Land Inc.
Just the Facts
- 600± deeded acres
- 12± miles from Lyons and 25± miles from Boulder
- Nearly surrounded by Roosevelt National Forest
- Within 30 minutes of Rocky Mountain National Park
- 2+ miles of Dry St. Vrain Creek
- U.S. Forest Service easement to use and improve Forest Road as residential access
- Access route to all building envelopes pre-approved by Boulder County
- Vested rights to construct buildings, including two residences, totaling 50,000 square feet
- Choice of pre-approved building envelopes
- Abundant elk, bear and other wildlife
- Outstanding native plant communities
- Heavy timber
- Scenic views
- Elevations range from 6,300 feet to 8,200 feet
Acreage (Deeded & Leased)
Deeded Acres: 600±
Total Acres: 600±
Other PropertiesMore Like This
Combining 5+ miles of outstanding fly fishing on the coveted White River, 4,603± acres of magnificent mountain scenery, and impeccable accommodations and facilities, Westlands has hosted and impressed distinguished guests for decades.
“When it was time to invest in a ranch for our family, we knew we needed to work with Hall and Hall. The expertise is unsurpassed.”
A sprawling Montana ranch…on the market for $12 million was the reader favorite in the WSJ’s annual House of the Year contest.
In 1988, Joel Leadbetter became a partner at Hall and Hall where he has been instrumental in completing complicated, high-profile deals such as the recent sale of Texas’ historic 512,000-acre Waggoner Ranch.
Oil tycoon T. Boone Pickens put his Texas panhandle property on the market and it’s listed for a massive $250 million.
“The professionalism, preparation, and overall positive demeanor exhibited… were truly impressive… I have never before worked with a more dedicated, knowledgeable, and level-headed sales professional.”
America’s Best Brokerages