Back Valley Farm is an idyllic property tucked away in the picturesque foothills of Lookout Mountain. Situated in northwest Georgia, Back Valley Farm is only half an hour south of Chattanooga, TN which boasts itself as the Scenic City. Back Valley Farm offers the wonderful combination of both the convenience to city amenities and the tranquility of the countryside. For those looking for a relaxing locale surrounded by breathtaking scenery, we hope you to take the time to learn more by visiting www.backvalleyfarm.com.
Just the Facts
- 262± acres at the base of Lookout Mountain. A good mix of open and wooded land
- The property consists of a charming southern 3,000 SF house, a seven-stall barn, and a few other utility buildings
- Only 25 minutes from downtown Chattanooga and 1 hour 45 minutes from Atlanta
- Endless number of outdoor recreational activities
- Turnkey to accommodate those with equine interests
- One-acre swimming and fishing pond next to the main house
- Nearby access to several large state forests (i.e. Pigeon Mountain and Cloudland Canyon)
Other PropertiesMore Like This
Plum Nelly FarmRising Fawn, GA
Gorgeous 325± acres on Lookout Mountain, 30 minutes to Chattanooga. Fantastic water resources, 8± acre lake, 143± acres in pasture. Great horse or cattle farm. Recreationally diverse property. Excellent location. Two hours to Atlanta.
B&H RanchChickamauga, GA
Stunning 400± acres in McLemore Cove. Big views. Exquisite equestrian facilities. Endless recreational opportunities. Spectacular main house and guest lodge. Great water resources. Meticulously maintained. 40 minutes from Chattanooga and 1.75 hours from Atlanta.
At Hall and Hall, we make your financing needs our top priority. Whether you’re looking for a ranch, farm, or recreational land loan, our competitive rates and equitable minimums ensure you lock in the best financial package available.
With the goal of making land ownership an enjoyable and trouble free experience, Hall and Hall’s management group continues to be a leader in providing management and consulting services to landowners across our region.
Since launching Hall and Hall Auctions in 2010, we have become a leader in investment quality rural real estate auctions and have produced hundreds of millions of dollars in closed transactions.