Nestled against the foothills of the Pioneer Mountains, North Renegade Ranch features 464± acres and over a half-mile of fabled Silver Creek. The property is conveniently located 45 minutes from Ketchum and the Sun Valley Resort and a half-hour south of the commercial airport in Hailey. Improvements are highlighted by a 2,160± square foot log “fishing cabin” located in a secluded aspen grove on the banks of Silver Creek. Upstream of the home is an outdoor venue with a fire pit and barbeque area ideal for creekside dining and entertaining. Other improvements include a three-bedroom guest house, manager’s residence, equipment storage, and a large workshop with attached dog kennels. Silver Creek flows through the property from north to south through mature stands of aspen, willow, and river birch that create a private, park-like setting along the stream corridor. This section of Silver Creek is amazingly diverse and comprised of gravel runs, rocky riffles, deep holes, long flats, and undercut banks. Because of the challenging nature of navigating this portion of the stream, the ranch enjoys a very private fishery with virtually no impact from other anglers or floaters. Although trout fishing is the predominant activity on the property, the ranch provides excellent wildlife habitat and is home to elk, mule deer, waterfowl, and upland game birds. In addition to its recreational attributes, the ranch features an active farming operation that utilizes approximately 185 acres of sprinkler-irrigated cropland to raise hay and grain. The ranch is not covered by a conservation easement at the present time. However, because of the property’s size, location, and extensive frontage on Silver Creek, it is a prime candidate for one. North Renegade Ranch encompasses the northern end of the 1,226± acre Renegade Ranch which is also available for purchase through Hall and Hall.
Just the Facts
- 464± deeded, contiguous acres
- Over a half-mile of Silver Creek encompassing both banks of the stream with outstanding fishing for some of the largest trout in the system
- Approximately 45 minutes south of Ketchum and the Sun Valley Resort and a half-hour from the airport in Hailey
- Extremely private with virtually no impact from the public
- Excellent residential and ranch improvements with underground utilities and extensive landscaping
- 185± acres of sprinkler-irrigated cropland
- Wildlife includes elk, mule deer, chukar, Hungarian partridge, and an array of non-game species
- No conservation easement, although an excellent candidate for one
- Annual property taxes are approximately $4,090
- Elevation is 4,750± feet
- Surrounded by federal lands and private ranch holdings
Other PropertiesMore Like This
Fish Creek Ranch 20Carey, ID
Located 40 miles east of Sun Valley’s airport in the foothills of the Pioneer Mountains, this scenic ranch features 1,080± deeded acres, irrigated pastures, functional improvements, and over two miles of year-round streams.
At Hall and Hall, we make your financing needs our top priority. Whether you’re looking for a ranch, farm, or recreational land loan, our competitive rates and equitable minimums ensure you lock in the best financial package available.
With the goal of making land ownership an enjoyable and trouble free experience, Hall and Hall’s management group continues to be a leader in providing management and consulting services to landowners across our region.
Since launching Hall and Hall Auctions in 2010, we have become a leader in investment quality rural real estate auctions and have produced hundreds of millions of dollars in closed transactions.