The Beartooth Foothills Ranch is located three miles east of the small town of Nye, Montana on the north slopes of the Beartooth Mountain Range. Red Lodge is 45 miles to the southeast via Montana Highways 419 and 78 through Roscoe, one of Montana’s prettiest country drives. Billings, Montana’s largest commercial center, is 70 miles east. The ranch consists of 686± deeded acres comprised of highly sought-after foothills and mountain hay meadows that border the Custer National Forest for one mile. The ranch boasts high-quality habitat for elk, mule deer, and whitetail deer. The famed Stillwater River, one of Montana’s finest freestone trout fisheries, is a mere two and a half miles away.
Just the Facts
- 686± deeded acres
- Currently leased to a neighbor for hay production and livestock grazing
- 2,048± square foot brick home built in 1975
- Four-bedroom, three-and-a-half bathroom
- 32’ x 48’ shop with concrete floor
- Prairie Dog Creek originates and runs through the ranch for over one and a half miles
- Multiple perennial springs
- Hunting has been leased via Land Trust
- One mile of USFS boundary
- Ranch is perimeter and cross-fenced
At Hall and Hall, we make your financing needs our top priority. Whether you’re looking for a ranch, farm, or recreational land loan, our competitive rates and equitable minimums ensure you lock in the best financial package available.
With the goal of making land ownership an enjoyable and trouble free experience, Hall and Hall’s management group continues to be a leader in providing management and consulting services to landowners across our region.
Since launching Hall and Hall Auctions in 2010, we have become a leader in investment quality rural real estate auctions and have produced hundreds of millions of dollars in closed transactions.