Nestled at the gateway to the Swan Valley, Grey Wolf Lodge offers a unique opportunity to own 229± acres nearly surrounded by Lolo National Forest. Ideal for group events and gatherings, the focal point of the property is the 7,800± square foot fully appointed lodge with two commercial kitchens, bar, and guest rooms. Set on a wide bench overlooking the grassy meadow and Finley Creek to the southwest, the improvement cluster offers several additional residences, shops, and outbuildings making this remote and private, inholding nearly self-sufficient. Situated in a recreational paradise, the Swan Valley and surrounding locales offer limitless recreational amenities from fishing in the nearby lakes and rivers to recreating in the adjacent public lands. Despite its remote and private experience, the lodge is a mere 25 minutes from the resort community of Seeley Lake and 1 hour and 30 minutes to Missoula, Montana’s second largest city. Grey Wolf Lodge is a unique and private offering catering to a multitude of use profiles in a setting that is nearly impossible to find in today’s market.
Just the Facts
- 229± private acres with a mix of open meadows and timber
- Surrounded by Lolo National Forest on three sides for a nearly two-mile boundary
- 7,800± square foot lodge facility with two commercial kitchens, full bar, three-bedrooms, and two-and-a-half bathrooms
- Full liquor license available
- Four additional residences, one studio A-frame cabin, and one manager’s studio
- Ideal for group events, corporate retreats, and family gatherings
- 1 hour and 30 minutes from Missoula’s airport/FBO; 25 minutes from the resort community of Seeley Lake
- Unlimited recreational amenities in the immediate area including several lakes, camping, hunting, fishing, and hiking
- Not encumbered by a conservation easement
- Property taxes based on previous years is approximately $16,529
Other PropertiesMore Like This
Island Butte RanchDell, MT
This offering represents a rare opportunity to purchase property in the Big Sheep Creek Basin, a place rich in the ranching tradition. Beautiful scenery, large mountain vistas and great neighbors. This ranch consists of 4000± deeded acres, 6000± BLM, 6000± Forrest and 1200± State leases.
Bremmer Creek RanchBozeman, MT
The 1,048± acre ranch is located on the West side of the Bridger Mountains, 40 minutes from the recreational Mecca of Bozeman. Privately situated, the land offers spectacular views, is full of wildlife & surrounded by vast historic ranches. North Ridge Ranch is well watered by Bremmer Creek; owns 100% of the mineral rights & can carry 100 cows.
At Hall and Hall, we make your financing needs our top priority. Whether you’re looking for a ranch, farm, or recreational land loan, our competitive rates and equitable minimums ensure you lock in the best financial package available.
With the goal of making land ownership an enjoyable and trouble free experience, Hall and Hall’s management group continues to be a leader in providing management and consulting services to landowners across our region.
Since launching Hall and Hall Auctions in 2010, we have become a leader in investment quality rural real estate auctions and have produced hundreds of millions of dollars in closed transactions.