420± acresMadison County Texas, west of NormangeeExceptional frontage on FM 1452 and Eskridge RoadExceptional views and topography reliefAgricultural and wildlife exemptionsBryan/College Station is approximately a 30-minute drive; Normangee, 8 minutes; Madisonville, 20 minutes17± acre coastal bermuda hayfieldApproximate 60/40 mix of pasture to native timberWater well and electricity on siteSignificant amount of new perimeter fencingOne large pond, three smaller pondsHilltop views reach over six miles
Just the Facts
- Madison County Texas, west of Normangee
- Exceptional frontage on FM 1452 and Eskridge Road
- Exceptional views and topography relief
- Agricultural and wildlife exemptions
- Bryan/College Station is approximately a 30-minute drive; Normangee, 8 minutes; Madisonville, 20 minutes
- 17± acre coastal bermuda hayfield
- Approximate 60/40 mix of pasture to native timber
- Water well and electricity on site
- Significant amount of new perimeter fencing
- One large pond, three smaller ponds
- Hilltop views reach over six miles
Other PropertiesMore Like This
Washita River Hunting RanchAllison, TX
A premier hunting property in the eastern Texas Panhandle, Washita River Hunting Ranch has been intensively managed for wild quail and includes excellent deer and turkey hunting. 5,771± acres near Canadian, Texas.
“When it was time to invest in a ranch for our family, we knew we needed to work with Hall and Hall. The expertise is unsurpassed.”
In 1988, Joel Leadbetter became a partner at Hall and Hall where he has been instrumental in completing complicated, high-profile deals such as the recent sale of Texas’ historic 512,000-acre Waggoner Ranch.
Oil tycoon T. Boone Pickens put his Texas panhandle property on the market and it’s listed for a massive $250 million.
“The professionalism, preparation, and overall positive demeanor exhibited… were truly impressive… I have never before worked with a more dedicated, knowledgeable, and level-headed sales professional.”
America’s Best Brokerages