420± acresMadison County Texas, west of NormangeeExceptional frontage on FM 1452 and Eskridge RoadExceptional views and topography reliefAgricultural and wildlife exemptionsBryan/College Station is approximately a 30-minute drive; Normangee, 8 minutes; Madisonville, 20 minutes17± acre coastal bermuda hayfieldApproximate 60/40 mix of pasture to native timberWater well and electricity on siteSignificant amount of new perimeter fencingOne large pond, three smaller pondsHilltop views reach over six milesSave Property
Just the Facts
- Madison County Texas, west of Normangee
- Exceptional frontage on FM 1452 and Eskridge Road
- Exceptional views and topography relief
- Agricultural and wildlife exemptions
- Bryan/College Station is approximately a 30-minute drive; Normangee, 8 minutes; Madisonville, 20 minutes
- 17± acre coastal bermuda hayfield
- Approximate 60/40 mix of pasture to native timber
- Water well and electricity on site
- Significant amount of new perimeter fencing
- One large pond, three smaller ponds
- Hilltop views reach over six miles
Other PropertiesMore Like This
Livermore Ranch ~ Last of the Great PlacesFort Davis, TX
4,772± acres in the heart of the Davis Mountains, with alpine elevations offering some of the most spectacular views in Texas. Exceptional big game, diverse ecology, and comfortable improvements.
Starr Mountain RanchWinona, TX
Offering 666± acres and the highest elevations in Smith County, Starr Mountain Ranch is square in the path of progress. Just six miles from UT’s Health Center North Campus, the ranch offers beauty, recreation, and investment.
“When it was time to invest in a ranch for our family, we knew we needed to work with Hall and Hall. The expertise is unsurpassed.”
A sprawling Montana ranch…on the market for $12 million was the reader favorite in the WSJ’s annual House of the Year contest.
In 1988, Joel Leadbetter became a partner at Hall and Hall where he has been instrumental in completing complicated, high-profile deals such as the recent sale of Texas’ historic 512,000-acre Waggoner Ranch.
Oil tycoon T. Boone Pickens put his Texas panhandle property on the market and it’s listed for a massive $250 million.
“The professionalism, preparation, and overall positive demeanor exhibited… were truly impressive… I have never before worked with a more dedicated, knowledgeable, and level-headed sales professional.”
America’s Best Brokerages