420± acresMadison County Texas, west of NormangeeExceptional frontage on FM 1452 and Eskridge RoadExceptional views and topography reliefAgricultural and wildlife exemptionsBryan/College Station is approximately a 30-minute drive; Normangee, 8 minutes; Madisonville, 20 minutes17± acre coastal bermuda hayfieldApproximate 60/40 mix of pasture to native timberWater well and electricity on siteSignificant amount of new perimeter fencingOne large pond, three smaller pondsHilltop views reach over six miles
Just the Facts
- Madison County Texas, west of Normangee
- Exceptional frontage on FM 1452 and Eskridge Road
- Exceptional views and topography relief
- Agricultural and wildlife exemptions
- Bryan/College Station is approximately a 30-minute drive; Normangee, 8 minutes; Madisonville, 20 minutes
- 17± acre coastal bermuda hayfield
- Approximate 60/40 mix of pasture to native timber
- Water well and electricity on site
- Significant amount of new perimeter fencing
- One large pond, three smaller ponds
- Hilltop views reach over six miles
Other PropertiesMore Like This
Twin Creeks Reserve at Ralph Hall LakeHoney Grove, TX
A justifiably improved 260± acre ranch two miles from the newly constructed 16,000-acre Ralph Hall Lake. Developed with an upgraded equestrian facility, remodeled cottage, event barn, hay-production, and two-acre pond.
Quitman Canyon RanchSierra Blanca, TX
The Quitman Canyon Ranch is a beautiful 6,220± acres in the Trans-Pecos, teeming with wildlife within Hudspeth County and just 94 miles from El Paso. Conveniently outfitted with a cabin, electricity, and water well.
At Hall and Hall, we make your financing needs our top priority. Whether you’re looking for a ranch, farm, or recreational land loan, our competitive rates and equitable minimums ensure you lock in the best financial package available.
With the goal of making land ownership an enjoyable and trouble free experience, Hall and Hall’s management group continues to be a leader in providing management and consulting services to landowners across our region.
Since launching Hall and Hall Auctions in 2010, we have become a leader in investment quality rural real estate auctions and have produced hundreds of millions of dollars in closed transactions.