The Ernst Paint Rock Creek Ranch is located in the Paint Rock Creek Valley between Manderson and Hyattville on the county-maintained Lower Nowood Road. The ranch includes 294 deeded acres of which approximately 150 acres are irrigated, and it holds an adjacent BLM grazing lease for 733 AUMs. Lush irrigated hayfields cover much of the ranch and are complemented by a heavily treed riparian corridor. Paint Rock Creek, an excellent fishery for predominantly brown trout, flows westerly out of the nearby Big Horn Mountains and passes through the ranch for approximately two-thirds mile. The improvements, including a 1,568 square foot well-built home, are beautifully sited on the banks of Paint Rock Creek. Ernst Paint Rock Creek Ranch is an excellent opportunity to own a smaller productive ranch in a beautiful setting.
Just the Facts
- 294± deeded acres; approximately 150 irrigated
- Six miles west of Hyattville
- Productive property
- Approximately 2/3 mile of Paint Rock Creek traverses the ranch
- Excellent fishing
- Private setting, yet close to paved road
- Seasonal BLM grazing lease of 733 AUMs
- Adjacent to thousands of acres of public land
- Impressive panoramic views of the area and Big Horn Mountains
- Great potential for fishing and game bird development
- Fully adequate operating improvements and comfortable 1,568 sq. ft. home
Other PropertiesMore Like This
Tongue River RefugeSheridan, WY
Tongue River Refuge is 1,907± deeded acres with 330± irrigated acres. Three miles of the Tongue River, diverse wildlife and terrain, comfortable residences, and agricultural infrastructure for a balanced, owner-rated 150AU ranch.
At Hall and Hall, we make your financing needs our top priority. Whether you’re looking for a ranch, farm, or recreational land loan, our competitive rates and equitable minimums ensure you lock in the best financial package available.
With the goal of making land ownership an enjoyable and trouble free experience, Hall and Hall’s management group continues to be a leader in providing management and consulting services to landowners across our region.
Since launching Hall and Hall Auctions in 2010, we have become a leader in investment quality rural real estate auctions and have produced hundreds of millions of dollars in closed transactions.