Welcome to Trophy Territory!
The Wallahachie Ranch is the ultimate hunter’s playground.
The Wallahachie Ranch is home to some of the nation’s largest native whitetail and trophy mule deer, showcased on prominent deer hunting shows like Buck Ventures Outdoors and Major League Bowhunter.
It embodies the five crucial keys to extraordinary quality and population.
1. Historically proven genetics.
2. A high-protein base native browse with a year-round intense supplemental feed program.
3. Equally distributed year-round water throughout the ranch.
4. A balanced diversity of cover.
5. Large low-pressure neighboring ranches allow greater odds for a mature buck population.
Colorado River Water Auction Attracts Buyers; Nets $4.7 Million
The auction that brought farmers, municipalities and other interested buyers together to bid on the units that were sold by the Yoakum family, which owned a farm just north of Longmont for 57 years. A majority of the buyers were agriculture-based.
Patagonian Island Larger Than All the Florida Keys Combined Lists for $35 Million
A colossal and remote private island in Patagonia that’s larger than all the Florida Keys combined has hit the market with a price tag as big as its footprint.
Hot Property: Bellevue Beauty Cattle Ranch On The Market
No bull: This working cattle ranch in Bellevue, Idaho, might just be your new home on the range. Set against the foothills of the Smoky Mountains, the over-4,500-acre property is an opportunity to be the centerpiece of your portfolio.