This ranch is pure fun. The climate in San Diego County is undoubtedly among the most comfortable on the planet and the improvements at Los Robles Ranch are designed to accentuate the enjoyment of that climate. With a main home styled after the architecture of the estancias of Argentina, the ranch sets the stage for a lifestyle of rustic sophistication. A massive 19-stall barn with associated amenities including everything from a hot walker to an outdoor dressage riding arena makes this an equestrian’s dream. It is next to impossible to find a holding of this size in San Diego County. With 720± acres in 9 legal parcels, there is breathing room for the largest appetite for solitude. Other improvements and amenities include two guest homes, two caretaker homes, skeet range, Go-Kart track, two fishing ponds, “pool pond” with sand filters, a greenhouse and twelve water wells.
Just the Facts
- 720 ± acres in 9 parcels (not in the Willliamson Act)
- Magnificent owner’s home with 4,000 sq. ft.
- Two guest homes (2,700 sq. ft. and 1,130 sq. ft.)
- Two caretaker homes (1,270 sq. ft. and 900 sq. ft.)
- 6,800 sq. ft. barn complete with 19 stalls, bathroom, wash bay, tack room and office
- 2,100 sq. ft. mare motel with 6 stalls
- 1,800 sq. ft. equipment barn
- outdoor riding arena
- two fishing ponds
- pool pond; 650,000 gallons
- skeet range
- paved Go-Kart track
- 12 water wells (one at 100 GPM)
Other PropertiesMore Like This
At Hall and Hall, we make your financing needs our top priority. Whether you’re looking for a ranch, farm, or recreational land loan, our competitive rates and equitable minimums ensure you lock in the best financial package available.
With the goal of making land ownership an enjoyable and trouble free experience, Hall and Hall’s management group continues to be a leader in providing management and consulting services to landowners across our region.
Since launching Hall and Hall Auctions in 2010, we have become a leader in investment quality rural real estate auctions and have produced hundreds of millions of dollars in closed transactions.