Deer Lodge Mountain Ranch consists of 3,373± deeded acres with timbered draws, aspen groves, grassy meadows, live water and dramatic views spread below the Flint Creek and Highland Mountain Ranges bordering forest service land. The ranch is currently used for summer grazing and several springs originate on the property providing quality habitat. Located in an often-overlooked area within western Montana, the ranch is found within 30± minutes of Butte, Montana and within a 90±-minute drive of Helena and Missoula, each of which provides amenities and a commercial airport. Deer Lodge Mountain Ranch is the possibility to own a great recreational property managed for its elk, deer, and wildlife within an ideal Montana location.
Just the Facts
• 3,373± deeded acres
• Managed for big game including elk, whitetail and mule deer
• Mountain views, timbered draws and healthy aspen groves with several springs that originate on the property
• Borders State and U.S. Forest Service
• Located in western Montana providing access to a plethora of recreational attributes
• Close proximity to several commercial airports
Currently used for summer grazing
Learn more about the property
Acreage (Deeded & Leased)
Deeded Acres: 3,373±
Total Acres: 3,373±
* All acreages are approximations.
See "Due Diligence Folder" in property folder for pdf of printed water rights. Only surface water rights, no groundwater rights on file with DNRC. No well logs on file either. LT