Elk Peak Ranch, located immediately south and east of White Sulphur Springs, lies in a valley of virtually untouched landscapes along the Castle Mountain Range, an area dominated by large working cattle ranches. It is comprised of 2,764± deeded acres in one contiguous block consisting of timbered hillsides, rock canyons, and mountain meadows and parks. Numerous vantage points offer big views of the surrounding mountain ranges and the Smith River valley. A small creek flows through the ranch for 2.5± miles creating a rich riparian corridor which provides habitat for an abundance of wildlife including elk, mule deer, antelope, bear, mountain lion, raptors and grouse. A newly built cabin with attached garage creates a home base and equipment storage while utilizing the property and the adjoining Lewis and Clark National Forest.
Just the Facts
• Borders state land and Lewis & Clark National Forest
• Cottonwood Creek meanders through the property for 2.5± miles
• Excellent elk hunting as well as home to mule deer, black bear, mountain lion and mountain grouse
• Quality-built 3-bay garage with custom-made doors and a second-floor apartment with master bedroom and bunk room, including outdoor deck and custom amenities; built in 2013
• Majority of the ranch is perimeter fenced
• Inspiring, panoramic views of both the Castle Mountain Range and Big Belt Mountains
• Within 1.5 hours of two of Montana’s most recognized cities, Helena and Bozeman, and their commercial airports
Other PropertiesMore Like This
Island Butte RanchDell, MT
This offering represents a rare opportunity to purchase property in the Big Sheep Creek Basin, a place rich in the ranching tradition. Beautiful scenery, large mountain vistas and great neighbors. This ranch consists of 4000± deeded acres, 6000± BLM, 6000± Forrest and 1200± State leases.
Bremmer Creek RanchBozeman, MT
The 1,048± acre ranch is located on the West side of the Bridger Mountains, 40 minutes from the recreational Mecca of Bozeman. Privately situated, the land offers spectacular views, is full of wildlife & surrounded by vast historic ranches. North Ridge Ranch is well watered by Bremmer Creek; owns 100% of the mineral rights & can carry 100 cows.
At Hall and Hall, we make your financing needs our top priority. Whether you’re looking for a ranch, farm, or recreational land loan, our competitive rates and equitable minimums ensure you lock in the best financial package available.
With the goal of making land ownership an enjoyable and trouble free experience, Hall and Hall’s management group continues to be a leader in providing management and consulting services to landowners across our region.
Since launching Hall and Hall Auctions in 2010, we have become a leader in investment quality rural real estate auctions and have produced hundreds of millions of dollars in closed transactions.